What's new
X

xsebrox

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll begin first by explaining the problem I'm having with saving the dupes. I can duplicate the cars just fine (Elegy Custom & Sultan RS), and it even allows me to save the dupes in my MOC and my CEO Garage with the custom auto shop. I can even switch to another public session and the cars will still be saved in my MOC or my CEO Garage. But here is the problem, whenever I exit to the desktop and restart the game, or when I launch into Story Mode and then return back to GTA Online, the duplicated car(s) turn back into regular Elegy RH8's. I've tried several Duplication glitches and it's the same result for all of them. The Dupes don't save when I exit the game. I've tried using custom plates, changing the color of the plates, spraying the car a different color, and changing different parts on the car. Nothing seems to work. Ive also tried storing the dupes in different garage locations and they still turn into Free Elegy RH8's when I exit out of the game completely and then restart. I don't know how common this is but I can't find anything online related to this issue.

Next I will explain the problem I'm having with selling the duplicated cars. After a successful duplication, I take the dupe to the nearest Los Santos Custom and try and sell the car. I then get the error message " Transaction Failed Because Inventory or Price Data Is Invalid. Please Reboot The Game To Refresh The Game Catalog And Try Again". Again I've tried changing the plates, re-spraying the color, and changing the vehicle mods but whenever I go to sell my dupe, I always get that message at both Los Santos Customs and Benny's Original Motor Works. I have found some information online about this issue but not linked to duplicating cars.

I'm wondering if these issues aren't related. I see other players having great success with these car duplication glitches while I'm over here frustrated and wasting time only to get the same results no matter what I do. If anyone has any ideas or has heard about these issues before, please don't hesitate to comment below. Any information is appreciated and will help. Thanks !

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PC has always had that problem.. I think yall cant do anything over 150K dupes

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll begin first by explaining the problem I'm having with saving the dupes. I can duplicate the cars just fine (Elegy Custom & Sultan RS), and it even allows me to save the dupes in my MOC and my CEO Garage with the custom auto shop. I can even switch to another public session and the cars will still be saved in my MOC or my CEO Garage. But here is the problem, whenever I exit to the desktop and restart the game, or when I launch into Story Mode and then return back to GTA Online, the duplicated car(s) turn back into regular Elegy RH8's. I've tried several Duplication glitches and it's the same result for all of them. The Dupes don't save when I exit the game. I've tried using custom plates, changing the color of the plates, spraying the car a different color, and changing different parts on the car. Nothing seems to work. Ive also tried storing the dupes in different garage locations and they still turn into Free Elegy RH8's when I exit out of the game completely and then restart. I don't know how common this is but I can't find anything online related to this issue.

Next I will explain the problem I'm having with selling the duplicated cars. After a successful duplication, I take the dupe to the nearest Los Santos Custom and try and sell the car. I then get the error message " Transaction Failed Because Inventory or Price Data Is Invalid. Please Reboot The Game To Refresh The Game Catalog And Try Again". Again I've tried changing the plates, re-spraying the color, and changing the vehicle mods but whenever I go to sell my dupe, I always get that message at both Los Santos Customs and Benny's Original Motor Works. I have found some information online about this issue but not linked to duplicating cars.

I'm wondering if these issues aren't related. I see other players having great success with these car duplication glitches while I'm over here frustrated and wasting time only to get the same results no matter what I do. If anyone has any ideas or has heard about these issues before, please don't hesitate to comment below. Any information is appreciated and will help. Thanks !
I am fairly new to GTA on PC.
When the Night Life update came
Out I attempted my first dupe on PC.
Same story...
All cars switched back to regular elegys. The only thing that stuck was crew color paint :roflmao::mad:
I also got the warning at LSC
There have been dupes recently that people have made work on PC.
Take a look at those to see what they are doing to save their cars.
I have a ton of experience duping on both consoles...
PC duping is a whole new world:frown:

Upvote 0
X

xsebrox

Reaction score
Sin$
I am fairly new to GTA on PC.
When the Night Life update came
Out I attempted my first dupe on PC.
Same story...
All cars switched back to regular elegys. The only thing that stuck was crew color paint :roflmao::mad:
I also got the warning at LSC
There have been dupes recently that people have made work on PC.
Take a look at those to see what they are doing to save their cars.
I have a ton of experience duping on both consoles...
PC duping is a whole new world:frown:

The same thing happens to me, the crew logo and the paint are the only things that stay on the Elegys when they switch back. And ill definitely take your advice and research how people are doing this on PC.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The same thing happens to me, the crew logo and the paint are the only things that stay on the Elegys when they switch back. And ill definitely take your advice and research how people are doing this on PC.
FOUNDERS

CELESTIALGAMINGHD

VIDEO HERE!!!

KILLERGAMING

REQUIREMENTS
Nightclub
Tp
Requirements:
- PS4
- Friend in the same aim mode as you

Steps:

1 - Enter Creator, go to create a Last Team Standing and fill out the name, description and take the photo
2 - In details set min teams to 2 and max teams to 2 as well
3 - Place trigger, take lobby photo, set play bounds to 60m and place it
4 - Place team start point for team 1
5 - Go to props, activate prop stacking andplace 65 of the construction fences (hold R1 to rotate and spam X until you have 65)
6 - Save the LTS you created
7 - Now go to Online -> Play GTA Online -> Closed friends session and then go back into creator from there (this adds lag to the creator menu which we need)
8 - In creator go to load creation -> Saved and find your created LTS (don't choose it yet)
9 - Now press X and half a second later Options (not at the same time and not too fast back to back)
10 - You should see the start menu without a loading swoosh on the bottom right (if there is a loading swoosh repeat from step 7)
11 - Now press the PS Button and find a recent activity which says 'Start GTA Online' on the bottom right, press it -> nothing should happen ingame
12 - Tell your friend to join a friends session and start up any R* created mission, he has to wait on the job settings screen (don't start it completely)
13 - Find your friend in your PSN friends list and click on his name, hover over 'Join Session'

- This part is timing sensitive and depends on your internet connection speed -

Slow internet:
14 - Join your friend, wait for the first black alert screen, count to 6, press X to accept, second black alert screen comes up, count to 10, press Circle to decline
Fast internet:
14 - Join your friend, wait for the first black alert screen, count to 3, press X to accept, second black alert screen comes up, count to 6, press Circle to decline

- If these timings do not work for you, you have to find the timings fitting your connection speed on your own -

15 - You should be back in the LTS settings but frozen, now you have to unfreeze yourself with the help of your friend
16 - Tell your friend to change his aim mode to something else than you have and join a new friends session
17 - Join your friend, accept first alert screen, decline second alert screen if you want to change your aim mode -> you should be unfrozen
18 - Place the job trigger again

- Now there are 2 scenarios which could happen, you can check if you hit the glitch directly or not by pressing Options -

19a - It says 'Creator' on the top left of the start menu, then you hit it already and continue to step 23
19b - It says 'Grand Theft Auto V' on the top left of the start menu, then you have to do additional steps to rescue the glitch

20 - Go to team start points, add a start point for team 2, back out of the menu and test the LTS
21 - After you've tested it back out of the test, press Options again and it should say 'Creator'on top left instead of 'Grand Theft Auto V' now
22 - Go to team start points, switch to team 2, go over the point you created in step 21 and delete it with Square, back out of the menu

23 - Go to props, cycle items, press left on D-Pad to get to 65/65 and press Circle quickly (this is buggy, you have to back out of the menu quickly after you see 65/65)
24 - Now go to team start points, press down on D-Pad once to hover over cycle items
25 - Press touchpad on controller to switch the camera
26 - Once you're on the street, press down on D-Pad to activate the menu on top left
27 - Now you have to be quick.. press touchpad again to switch camera back and start spamming left on D-Pad immediately -> Creator menu should vanish and you should just have a minimap (this is the reset)

- If you end back up on the eagle eye view you have to repeat from step 25 -

28 - Press Options -> Online -> Play GTA Online -> Go
29 - You should now be able to teleport online via the map in the start menu

Bunker
Moc
NO FRIENDS ITS SOLO TILL YOU WANNA STORE IT
10 car garage with tv

do the creator teleport first before you move on it's much easier

THIS THREAD IS ONLY I REPEAT ONLY MERGE BENNYS ON SPEEDO CUSTOM!!!!!!

IT IS NOT GIVE CARS TO FRIENDS ITS NOT ANYTHING BUT MERGE BENNY'S TO SPEEDO CUSTOM IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER THE VAN IS MODDED SORRY!

This is a 100% working glitch the speedo customs are not meant to be saved that's why it says merge Benny's to speedo thread says nothing about saving them.

You must Hit the TV glitch to do this using the TV glitch u can turn your speedo custom into any car you want

In order for you to hit this glitch more consistently in my suggestion you shoud go to your options/paused menu
Put the “matchmaking”on closed
Put the “remain host after next job vote screen” on
I’m hitting it more consistently when i turn that on.

After you hit the TV glitch you have to open your phone open internet to teleport outside.

1. Find a public lobby the fuller the lobby the better
2. Open up interaction menu and go to hide job and put it in custom in able for the job to show all throughout your map
3. Go to your options and turn on the settings that i said in the beginning (optional)
4. Go to TV interact with the TV change channels until you see spectate player
5. Open up your phone go to heist or random job if you’re using heist click “go lobby direct” if you’re using random just click “alone”
6. Wait for 5 6 7 8 seconds anything between these numbers it works best for me at 8 and then after 8 seconds immediately press right d pad to interact with the tv. Timing is the key to make this glitch works.
7. What we are looking for is the job will shoot us up in the sky and back to spectate
8. When you’re back In spectating just wait for 10-15 seconds in the screen and back out
9. You will spawn back to the garage without the mini map

STEPS TO GET VEHICLE IN SPEEDO CUSTOM SLOT

Go into your ten car garage hit the TV glitch

then go to your bunker pull car out of moc leave it in bunker

Use tp or beer to get out of interiors when doing this glitch.

Go to nightclub pull speedo custom out of nightclub b1 it should dissapear from underneath your feet and you will be still in nightclub.

tp out or drink ten pisswassers then go back to bunker get in car plate changes now that is the car your going to swap into full garage!!!!

Tp the car out there's a way to get it out without tp as well

No tp method you can glitch it outside call simion for a job and wait for job (you must call simion)

Launch job standing by driver side door as soon as u back out spam triangle u till get thrown outside with car if done correctly

Note!!

Ten car garage is where you want car with Benny's to merge to van MAKE SHURE ITS FULL!!!!
swap the car that the plate changed on (car that was in the bunker)

with any car you want in the van slot

once you have the Benny's car you want with rims u want the retro custom with Yanktons is best you can change the rims in Benny's.

go to computer in nightclub and sell some product make Shure it's less then 50 crates you will merge Benny's onto your speedo custom

REMOVE TRACKERS OFF SPEEDO

once you start sell mission get in Speedo custom then get out have your friend spam handle while u suspend application with Spotify 30 SECONDS after u suspend your friend will be able to get in Speedo custom and it will be tracker free

Sometimes u can hook with cargobob sometimes u cant but if you can hook it u can drop it in bunker and do gctf to store it

Enjoy I'll update the thread with videos soon!!

This is active and says working.
It’s a merge to put Benny’s rims on The speedo van. I think some components of it should work to save dupes.
I think a straight up dupe won’t work on PC but a merge does because the game reads it as both vehicles the dummy car and the one you saved over it. So it’s just confused enough to let you save and sell it:wink:

Upvote 0
X

xsebrox

Reaction score
Sin$
This is active and says working.
It’s a merge to put Benny’s rims on The speedo van. I think some components of it should work to save dupes.
I think a straight up dupe won’t work on PC but a merge does because the game reads it as both vehicles the dummy car and the one you saved over it. So it’s just confused enough to let you save and sell it:wink:

Thanks man! Ill definitely try it out !

Upvote 0
John 9

John 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't found a way to save dupes, but I found out how to get dupes to sell. However it will cut into profit.
Instead of using free elegy's that don't work on PC, u need to use insurgent pickup custom to dupe over.
So wherever they mention free elegy in any dupe glitches, just use insurgent custom.

PS: Keep it on a low:wink:

Upvote 0
X

xsebrox

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't found a way to save dupes, but I found out how to get dupes to sell. However it will cut into profit.
Instead of using free elegy's that don't work on PC, u need to use insurgent pickup custom to dupe over.
So wherever they mention free elegy in any dupe glitches, just use insurgent custom.

PS: Keep it on a low:wink:

Man thank you for the tip...now I am finally getting somewhere.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register