What's new

Solved Duped issi selling for exactly 1 mil max no matter the upgrade

Dolyfin

Dolyfin

Reaction score
Sin$
Switched from duping retro custom elegys (still have 11 tho) to a max issi which the original sells for 2m~ but if i dupe it only shown 1000000 (1mil) sell price in LSC no matter what the upgrades are. I’m duping the issis over free elegys. The retro custom elegy still sells for the 930k. Am i doing something wrong or does this mean i’m dupe detected? I can’t find any reason for this.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a dupe to duplicate with or the original?
Check LSC/ Arena mod shop for parts on sale.
It could be the Arena War upgrade is on sale this week.
That would drive the price down.
You could have also upgraded the original during a sale week which would also have affected the price.

Upvote 0
Dolyfin

Dolyfin

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t think there is a sale on as i just upgraded it today and it costed around 4.5m to max. And yes i am duping the original not a dupe. It’s very odd as it sell at 1m exactly.

Upvote 0
W

wishable

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a street car to dupe with? If so use free elegys that will make it worth 1.7

Upvote 0
Dolyfin

Dolyfin

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a street car to dupe with? If so use free elegys that will make it worth 1.7
I am using elegys. Occasionally the dupe will bug and fail and if i dive the car to lsc i will will show up for 1.7 mil but will give a data error and once you relog it turns back into a elegy. If the dupe is successful the car stays when you relog and sells for 1m no matter what i do. Maybe it’s just the type of dupe and is limited to 1 mil.

Upvote 0
W

wishable

Reaction score
Sin$
I am using elegys. Occasionally the dupe will bug and fail and if i dive the car to lsc i will will show up for 1.7 mil but will give a data error and once you relog it turns back into a elegy. If the dupe is successful the car stays when you relog and sells for 1m no matter what i do. Maybe it’s just the type of dupe and is limited to 1 mil.
what dupe are you using

Upvote 0
Dolyfin

Dolyfin

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you end up finding out how to fix this? I'm having the same exact issue.
Sorry bro never found a solution. Looks like that’s just how this dupe works limiting cars to 1m. I’m going to save my issi for future dupe methods and use the retro elegy for now as I’m only losing less than 70k per dupe but the elegy is much faster saving time per dupe.

Upvote 0
Jondely

Jondely

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry bro never found a solution. Looks like that’s just how this dupe works limiting cars to 1m. I’m going to save my issi for future dupe methods and use the retro elegy for now as I’m only losing less than 70k per dupe but the elegy is much faster saving time per dupe.

Yeah I ended up running into hearing that too, but what I did was buy a house with a 6 car garage right next to my facility, so it only takes like 30 seconds to drive to the garage, thanks for the reply though!

Upvote 0
A

ant1que

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I ended up running into hearing that too, but what I did was buy a house with a 6 car garage right next to my facility, so it only takes like 30 seconds to drive to the garage, thanks for the reply though!

haha i was wondering about that issue before and none knew the issue might be the dupe type. i made a character in paleto bay witht he 6 car garage and its pretty efficient dupeing there. also if issi maxes out at 1 million you dont have to put all the ugly upgrades on it anyway :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register