What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Duped account ban wave informations thread

skew78

skew78

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

You must be aware there is a ban wave concerning the dupe account glitch for GTA 5 on Xbox One. We don't have enough informations yet to understand in which criteria accounts / consoles are banned. I am creating this thread to collect the maximum informations we can get that may help us to understand this. You can just copy paste the following form and reply to the questions :

-----------------------COPY FROM HERE
Legend : S=Max stats ; O= Modded outfits ; C=Modded cars ; F=Fast run

BANNED ACCOUNTS
. How much of your accounts got banned ?
. What was banned accounts content (Money, Level, S, O, C, F ?)
. When did you create them ?
. Do you have play time on ? If yes how much ?

NOT BANNED ACCOUNTS
. How much of your accounts did not get banned ?
. What was not banned accounts content (Money, Level, S, O, C, F ?)
. When did you create them ?
. Do you have play time on ? If yes how much ?

BANNED CONSOLES
. How much accounts did you create on your banned consoles ?
. How much of those accounts got banned ?
-----------------------COPY END

Sorry if the form seem long, tried to be more precise possible. If anyone have an idea to improve the thread / form, don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks for your contributions all

GTAStorm

GTAStorm

Reaction score
Sin$
has me banned all accounts, with rank , money, outfits and different stats, and they were accounts created from 2 months to 1 year

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got an account banned on ps5 today. 7981, money, fast run, max stats, modded kd, no cars or outfits.

My other accounts are fine so far. I have one on ps5 that’SA reasonable level, reasonable kd, fast run, modded cars and modded outfits, 7.9bil. See how long it lasts. My other accounts are low level with far less money and no other modifications besides deluxos

Top Bottom
Login
Register