What's new

Patched Dupe hangar vehicles with deluxo/mk2 breach (solo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Using the store aircrafts in moc method I was able to consistently dupe planes and choppers, and they stick after quitting the game.
The dupes cannot be sold but the original can, effectively making the plane half-priced.
I haven't tried it with SV and faciliy vehicles, maybe it works with those too?
Entering an empty Terrobyte or partially filled hangar with a dupe always results in a stuck loading screen which then requires switching session so it's best to prepare a bunch of planes first and make the dupes last so you only have to find a working breach session once.

The steps are:
  1. Find a session where the Deluxo/OpressorMK2 breach works (I always got a working one within 5-6 tries of public or invite only sessions, use creator to hop from invite to invite)
  2. Make sure that your MOC is empty, that your hangar is full (you can use pegasus choppers to fill it up) and that you have some pegasus aircraft(s) to replace with your dupe(s)
  3. Go to your hangar and come out of the hangar with the plane you want to dupe
  4. Call Pegasus and request a chopper then use the plane to get to the chopper if it's too far to walk
  5. Fly the chopper to the wall breach
  6. Call the mechanic and request mk2 or deluxo
  7. Do the wall breach and drop over night club glitch outlined in the link
  8. If you spawned on foot with your vehicle still at LSIA, start again from step 3, otherwise call up your MOC and park your mk2/deluxo inside the MOC
  9. If you want to dupe multiple aircrafts
    1. step out of the MOC and request a car from any garage
    2. drive it into the MOC (this will move the plane to the garage the car came from)
    3. take the car back to a garage (to empty the MOC)
    4. Go back to the hangar and repeat steps 3 to 9 for each aircraft and for convenience leave the last aircraft in the MOC
  10. As the game shows Deluxo or MK2 dupes, change session or go to story mode and back to online and now the dupe(s) will be visible as aircraft(s)
  11. To start duping, make sure the hangar is full, e.g. by trying to enter the hangar with a Pegasus chopper
  12. Stand in front of the hangar, request the MOC vehicle from the interaction menu
  13. When it appears, get in and store it in the hangar (You could keep requesting the same MOC vehicle, and as long as the hangar is full it will be saved as a dupe and the original will remain in the MOC but there isn't much point in having multiple copies that can't be sold anyway)
  14. To return the original plane to the hangar (e.g. to sell it)
    1. Make sure there is at least one empty space in the hangar (e.g. get in a pegasus vehicle and from the workshop menu select remove)
    2. Make sure you have a friend online, preferably in a different targeting mode
    3. Request the MOC vehicle and put it in the hangar
    4. The game will get stuck on a black loading screen
    5. Open the social club menu (Home key) and click the 'join' button next to a friend
    6. Accept the first alert and if the friend is in a different targeting mode, decline the second alert. (I haven't tried joining a friend in same mode so I don't know if it even matters at all)
    7. The game will still be stuck but now the hangar door will show and the menu (Esc key) will work so you can join a new session
    8. The MOC should now be empty and both the original and dupe should be in the hangar
  15. To dupe the additional planes (from step 9)
    1. Drive a car into the MOC
    2. Make sure the garage is full where the next plane is stored
    3. Drive the car from the MOC to the garage and replace the plane to send it to the MOC
    4. Repeat from step 11
    5. I ran into an issue where I couldn't just send a plane back to the garage by driving a car into the MOC as it would complain that the vehicle in the MOC can't be stored in my clubhouse (???) so I just put each original back in the hangar before step 1 above

If selling the originals, it may be a good idea to dupe the duped planes to keep a copy in a garage to have the option later to put them in the MOC/Terrobyte once the airport breach no longer works.
Since the planes stick I wonder if somehow that method could lead to a way to dupe the Oppressor MK2

dingyjoker1

dingyjoker1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if it works on xbox ill let ya know

T

ToggleBot

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch may generate deadspots in hangers. Be aware.

N

Newbieboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if im wrong but you should be able to dupe arena vehicles like cerberus with this.right?

Last edited:
K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch may generate deadspots in hangers. Be aware.
It does leave me with a dead spot in the hangar for each craft stored in a garage and MOC/Terrobyte. The spots become available again when removing the crafts from the garages/MOC/Terrobyte. It's also possible to reclaim the spots if the hangar is full by buying the cheapest aircraft (delta wing from Elitas travel) and overwritting the dead spot, but that costs money.

It also seems to be pointless to save copies in the garages as I wasn't able to send them back into the MOC/Terrobyte by moving e.g. the mk2 from the Terrobyte to the garage. It lets me pick the vehicle to movebut then the game just says that the airplane cannot be stored in the Terrobyte/MOC
Correct me if im wrong but you should be able to dupe arena vehicles like cerberus with this.right?

I haven't found a way to do so. Every way I've tried to dupe any car/bike like the CEO on call + job glitch, seems to work but they revert to the donor car when leaving the session, and pulling the car out then doing the night club landing just moves the arena vehicle to the spot where the glitched MK2/Deluxo is parked last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register