What's new

Patched Dupe aircraft sell original solo

H

H Jon

Reaction score
This is easy if you have a BMX in your facility already if not you need to do drive in facility glitch and get a BMX in your facility which you do need a friend to help you with that.
SOLO PART
Step 1
Request aircraft wait till it's on map then enter facility on foot.

Step 2
Get on BMX in facility and peddle it to exit and wedge the BMX in between pillar and keypad were you can teleport on and off BMX (you tap peddle button and get off BMX to make small movements of BMX ) once you can teleport on and off BMX why off BMX press to exit facility and get on BMX at the same time if done right you spawn out side facility on bmx.

Step 3
Go to a garage with a full bike rack try buying bike for rack to be sure it's full go in place over bmx this will put aircraft on the bike rack BMX will go to hanger but you can save pegasus aircraft over it tho make sure to save over it why in same session.

Step 4
Have a free car in moc and request it once on map enter facility on foot.

Step 5
Do step 2 again take BMX to garage you went to in step 3 place over aircraft on bike rack this will move aircraft to moc and free car to bike rack.

Step 6
Make sure your hanger is full be trying take Pegasus aircraft in and make sure at least 2 are pegasus that are in your hanger!!! Request vehicle from personal storage in moc from interaction menu this should be your aircraft take it to your full hanger place over Pegasus aircraft.

Step 7
Load in to a job and back out so you can request vehicle from personal storage in moc (if it says there is not a vehicle stored in it) when you leave job you should be able in request it and it should still be your original aircraft your dupe of this is in hanger now.Once aircraft from moc is on map enter facility on foot.

Step 8
Do step 2 again then take BMX to garage with full bike rack and place over the free car that you put there from moc in step 5.

Step 9
Request Pegasus aircraft out the hanger (not from Pegasus by phone !!!) And go in facility on foot.

Step 10
Do step 2 again then take BMX to garage with full bike rack were you just put your original aircraft and place over that aircraft.

This will have put your original aircraft back to hanger you can now go to hanger and sell the original and still have your dupe of it in hanger i did this with all my aircraft and made over 10 million but I had all dlc hanger aircraft.
(!!!!!!!!!! make sure the hanger is always full and bike rack tho or it will mess up and make sure not to do this with vehicles from garage with the bike rack you are using because taking the BMX in there will turn the vehicle in to BMX permanently !!!!!!)
+++ If you have a old Lester heist invite to your apartment once out on BMX you can use the invite to quick travel to apartment back out heist board then exit apartment the vehicle will still be BMX right out side apartment then take it to full rack in garage +++
Founder H28

Last edited:
K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this be done with tank putting it in svw??

K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff but does ur bike still be in facility when done?

T

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which part is not solo to you in this?

This is easy if you have a BMX in your facility already if not you need to do drive in facility glitch and get a BMX in your facility.
Step 1
Request aircraft wait till it's on map then enter facility on foot.
Step 2
Get on BMX in facility and peddle it to exit and wedge the BMX in between pillar and keypad were you can teleport on and off BMX (you tap peddle button and get off BMX to make small movements of BMX ) once you can teleport on and off BMX why off BMX press to exit facility and get on BMX at the same time if done right you spawn out side facility on bmx.
Step 3
Go to a garage with a full bike rack this will put aircraft on the bike rack.
Step 4
Have a free car in moc and request it once on map enter facility on foot.
Step 5
Do step 2 again take BMX to garage you went to in step 3 place over aircraft on bike rack this will move aircraft to moc.
Step 6
Make sure your hanger is full moving sure at least 2 are pegasus!!! Request vehicle from personal storage in moc from interaction menu this should be your aircraft take it to your full hanger place over Pegasus aircraft.
Step 6
Load in to a job and back out so you request vehicle from personal storage in moc which should still be your original aircraft your dupe of this is in hanger now.Once aircraft from moc is on map enter facility on foot.
Step 7
Do step 2 again then take BMX to garage with full bike rack and place over the free car that you put there from moc in previous step.
Step 8
Request Pegasus aircraft out the hanger (not from Pegasus by phone !!!) And go in facility on foot.
Step 9
Do step 2 again then take BMX to garage with full bike rack were you just put your original aircraft and place over that aircraft.

This will have put your original aircraft back to hanger you can now go to hanger and sell the original and still have your dupe of it in hanger i did this with all my aircraft and made over 10 million but I had all dlc hanger aircraft.(!!!!!!!!!! make sure the hanger is always full tho it will mess up if you don't just call Pegasus aircraft to be sure and see if you get full alert before taking aircraft from moc in !!!!!!!!) Founder H28
Does the sell countes towards the daily limit?

T

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although this glitch can be done solo once you have the BMX in facility, there is a lot of opportunities for a major screw up with deadspots and ghost spots if you don't follow closely the steps. If anyone gonna do this please pay close attention to the steps and take your time and you can even write **** down so you know what's where. Plus, there is the chance of being dupe detected if you get greedy and sell back to back.

J

jakabzon

Reaction score
now i have 2bmx in my hangar and can't replace and can't remove...
any suggessions?

im on pc

J

jakabzon

Reaction score
Fill it with peg vehicles then overwrite them when full
the hangar is full 18 vehicle (pegasus and non pegasus) +2 bmx
i cant overwrite, because freez my character the second accept...

H

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can easily get Empty Slot(s) with this if you mess up/your Hangar is not full.

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I use this method to put a plane in my facility I have the bmx's in there already? If so can someone give the steps I dont want to mess up anything and have deadspots.

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
This looks fimiliar
Correct, just a repost of method you found a while back. Guess it's good for those who have not swapped original aircraft yet and sold them to keep dupes.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this be used to store aircrafts in the facility and or svw?

D

drewexmachina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using this one to dupe and sell aircraft makes me uneasy. Surely, because planes have a hidden 'plate' and this isn't a dupe that would create a fresh plate, there's a risk of dupe detection? I did this with my Akula but then thought it through and realised I didn't need the money badly enough to risk dupe detection.

I'd proceed with extreme caution. Use this to put vehicles in MOC, facility, SVW, but duping might be risky IMO.

Can this be used to store aircrafts in the facility and or svw?
Yes, but be bloody careful.

I recommend swapping the plane for a motorbike on the bicycle rack, as then you can immediately request that motorbike back and sell it so you don't get a dead slot.

I used this to put 4 aircraft in my SVW.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using this one to dupe and sell aircraft makes me uneasy. Surely, because planes have a hidden 'plate' and this isn't a dupe that would create a fresh plate, there's a risk of dupe detection? I did this with my Akula but then thought it through and realised I didn't need the money badly enough to risk dupe detection.

I'd proceed with extreme caution. Use this to put vehicles in MOC, facility, SVW, but duping might be risky IMO.

Yes, but be bloody careful.

I recommend swapping the plane for a motorbike on the bicycle rack, as then you can immediately request that motorbike back and sell it so you don't get a dead slot.

I used this to put 4 aircraft in my SVW.
So if its done that way does the game think of it as a bike? Which then can be requested through the mc?

D

drewexmachina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if its done that way does the game think of it as a bike? Which then can be requested through the mc?
Yep. If you have a motorbike in the hangar or on a bike rack, you can get it thru the MC interaction menu. Someone feel free to correct me if that's changed but I'm absolutely certain that it still works that way. Was playing around with it over the weekend IIRC.

EDIT: I don't recommend leaving the bikes in the hangar tho. Get rid of them ASAP as this is the kind of stuff that can get you dead slots if you forget what vehicles are where!

Top Bottom