Solved Dune buggy modding explanation?

• Thread starter Brennan217
  • Start date
  • Views 1,129
B

Brennan217

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can somebody explain the glitch better for Xbox? The thread on this site just said something like:
1. Do this glitch.
But didn't explain the glitch.

U

User00983728

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
jeah becose with the shanchez glitch it wont let u paint the buggy in other color this dose not work , u can change the tires and thats all

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not true as I just changed it.

jeah becose with the shanchez glitch it wont let u paint the buggy in other color this dose not work , u can change the tires and thats all

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
kk i can,t change the color with this methode, i tryd couple times, u realy changed the color of a dune buggy with this methode? not the shanchez that works and i know it , i mean the dune buggy color

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
C Cameron97
what about the carbon rs ,is it possible to change the color of that too? I tryed evrything and it didn,d worked :-/

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C Cameron97
what about the carbon rs ,is it possible to change the color of that too? I tryed evrything and it didn,d worked :-/

Not too sure about carbon rs but Dune buggy did change from Hot Pink (cause I'm cool like that) to a nice orange.

C

Cameron97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats some good spelling u got there.

That was kind of irrelevant to the current subject. :/ Please don't take this as an attack.

On Subject: I do believe it should work for the Carbon RS as the colour changing works for everything else.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score

Last edited:
B

Brennan217

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody has a suped up dunebuggy with performance and visual upgrades in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th slot, can they dupe for me?
GT: Multi Fawxx

T

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Reaction score
If anybody has a suped up dunebuggy with performance and visual upgrades in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th slot, can they dupe for me?
GT: Multi Fawxx

i have a cow

Top Bottom