Unsolved Dumping games to USB on jailbroken PS4

ModdedPS4User

Reaction score
Im dumping/copying a game (BO3) - i also tried GTA and still got this same problem but im trying to copy a game to my USB i know how to do that but when its done "dumping" and i put the USB back on my computer i have a app folder from the game with files and the patch folder from the game with no files how come no files are transferring into the patch folder of the game? If anyone can please help me thank you in trying to do this so i can play my games without the disc

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Im dumping/copying a game (BO3) - i also tried GTA and still got this same problem but im trying to copy a game to my USB i know how to do that but when its done "dumping" and i put the USB back on my computer i have a app folder from the game with files and the patch folder from the game with no files how come no files are transferring into the patch folder of the game? If anyone can please help me thank you in trying to do this so i can play my games without the disc
if you have the disk for the game you can setup the ftp server and copy the content of the disk straight from your ps4

Top Bottom