Dummy on Tyro Station

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by TehPhelix, Nov 9, 2008 with 12 replies and 1,588 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyStqFZNwf8"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 (GoW2) Glitches - Dummy on Tyro Station[/ame]

Found by BootlessDwarf and chaoticPERFECTION

2. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:
    Re: Dummy on Tyro Station - Tutorial

tutorial my ***

3. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:

It's called visual tutorial. If you watch the beginning you will see where he dummies so figure it out from there. At this point we won't spoon feed you glitches, you will need prior knowledge so just try it out. We tell you where to do it and through the other videos you can find out how. Spoon feeding glitches is what leads to every single person doing the same glitch over and over again like the KungFuFlip which is why that will not be fully released and spoon fed.

4. David5534

David5534 Premium Premium

Ratings:

If your going to make a tut then make a tut no just a video, you need to explain yourself. And yes i read you last post.

5. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:

This isn't my video, I was there I did not make it. It is called a VISUAL TUTORIAL meaning you have to look at where he started and what he used, like I said we will not spoon feed you glitches otherwise everyone will be doing it.

6. David5534

Ratings:

You call it "spoon feeding" i call it being helpful, everyone will start doing the glitch weather you show them or not.

7. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:

By even providing a video of where it is done and what it does is being helpful, going that extra length is being spoon fed. No everyone will not be doing it if not everyone can figure it out.

8. David5534

Ratings:

I can grantee that there will be other much more helpful videos on how to do this glitch with in the next few days.

9. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:

When there are it will be their choice to spoon feed you but I guarantee they learn how to do the glitch from watching this video which means you can too.

10. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:

Figuring out a glitch based on watching someone doing it is not a tutorial, it's figuring it out based on seeing someone do it. It's not a 'visual tutorial', it's just them doing it. A tutorial is showing exactly how to do something, this is just a video of someone doing it. No where near the same thing. Also, how is this dummying? It looks more like floating, as dummying is when everyone else sees you in a different place, although that could be part of this.

tl;dr
    Don't call it a tutorial when it's not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    TehPhelix

Ratings:

They see you in that place, you bodied is dummied. Floating is a side effect of dummying, if you had dummied previously you would have known that. As for the tutorial, it is there; and for the last time it won't be spoon fed, take it or leave it. With all this complaining you could have figured it out on time. It's called look at the other videos explaining how to dummy, then do it there. :o what an interesting conecept, you actually have to think!

12. David5534

Ratings:

Tutorials are supposed to be as well explained as possible that way you wont need to hold the persons hands and do it for them. If someone is looking for a tutorial then they obviously don't want to try and figure it out on there own, thats why people make tutorials.

13. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Removed tutorial from the title as it definitely doesnt tell me how to do it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.