dummy at modding

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by weller2010, Jul 31, 2009 with 5 replies and 399 views.

1. weller2010

weller2010 Newbie

Ratings:
    right as you can see im new hear and have not got a clue on modding etc. is it possable for some one to set me strate and help me out. few of my mates have said for the mods to make you fly etc you need to have a moded controler is this true or is it done via ya pc and changeing / adding files onto the hard drive of your xbox

also if theres anyone using mods out there that would like to help me et to a high level on nazi zombies feel free to add me as a friend my xbox names weller2010

2. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Modding your control does not make you fly, it's in your profile. The only way to get high rounds in zombies as of now is solo. Look around the forum it will tell you what you need to get started. Remember use the search function, it's your best friend.:smile:

3. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    HAHAHAHAHA MODDED CONTROLLER LETTING YOU FLY. Whoever told you that wins so hard.

4. Devilish3

Devilish3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i had to hold the laughs in on that one too.

5. OP
    weller2010

weller2010 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok cheers boys for setting me strate i did think they were chatttin a bit of **** to me thats why i had to ask the quistion

6. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    modded controllers make you fly its true lmao