Discussion Dumbest Way You've Died

• Thread starter -marijuana-
  • Start date
  • Views 17,477
FreeFallin

FreeFallin

Reaction score
Sin$
I was waiting outside a hallway for a teamate to run in like sum BA and clear the other side for me. (I'm a pansie I know there was no one there) so I decide to walk through after him. Oh no thats not happining the game says **** you and I lounch across the map and hit a wall 200 m away.:frown: what made it worse was I landid near an enemy that shot my dead body.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a pretty funny way on how I killed another person with my car by accident. It was last night and I was in a jeep while my other teammate was in a buggy. We were driving around on Caspian border and our spawn was the one on not such a huge hill I think US. Our team had all the flags so we drove around the enemies base and then went through the river. Apparently it was too deep so it kicked him out as it rolled on. I was right behind him and did the same. My jeep kept going and hit a rock then tilt sideways and killed the guy. It was so random and funny to me.

I've had so many random deaths myself and those completely suck. One time it was because I was next to some fire in my tank. I guess it cooked me inside while my tank took no damage. I hate the 10 foot falls death but at least they're fixing it in the next update.

Well once I tried to run into a buddy of mine with a jet while I was in one. Surprisingly, he know what was coming and felt the need to shoot. When I jumped out and all felt safe. I was killed by another air unit passing by.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was running through the tunnel on Damavand Peak, and a team-mate in a tank drove right into the back of me and pushed me forward. An enemy jeep drove into me and sandwiched me between the tank and the jeep because I couldn't move out of the way.

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting hit by a jet mid-air because of my spawn beacon. After I respawned, I got sniped. Bricks were shat.

Nexus2525

Nexus2525

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jumping out of a Helicopter and the damn thing landing on you...

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't happen to me, but:
Two guys different teams in jets. One guy disables the other guys jet. The guy in the disabled jet jumps out and with an M98B gets a headshot on the pilot in the other jet and proceeds to jump into his jet while it follows him. I feel bad for the pilot in the other jet.

CobraModz

CobraModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing on Caspian Border, and me and some of my friends MAV glitched on top of the giant tower, and we drove eachother off the top with EOD Bot's. haha

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Killed by a server admin.

Wii

Wii

100% Asian
Reaction score
Sin$
Killed by a traffic cone, it said I killed myself. A SMAW made the cone fly in the air it hit me and killed me O.o

HOLYARM3n

HOLYARM3n

The Priest
Free Hoster Stickied MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The dumbest way i died was, i was driving a vehicle and there was a tank in front of me, so i jumped out and when i jumped out, i was in front of my car and it pushed me towards the tank and then i got smashed like a oreo lol

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Jumped off a bridge into water, and just died. o_O

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Killed by a guy jumping down the stairs in metro, all I saw was his feet and I died. Guess its just like the MAV lol.

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really remember what has happened to me, but I remember standing on an objective to cap it, I saw a scout heli going to fly directly above me so I shot a grenade launcher directly up and got a hot multi-kill.

DarkFluro

DarkFluro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got hit by a jet's flares. The jet was flying low, popped flares and i died. crazy right?

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit in the face by a tank shell. Across Caspian Border. Then got revived because defibrillators have the power to piece your skull back together.

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was running on Firestorm down the street, tank blows open the wall 50m to my right and I tripped or something on the rubble coming off cause I dropped due to bad luck. Luckily there was a medic near so he Revived me and immediately afterwards a helicopter lands on top of my head due to a passing jet.. Helicopter was fine, I guess he just clipped it and shoved it down.. (pre-patch) Sadly I got 2 bs deaths in the same 5 seconds..

Also I was flying low in a jet and I guess gravity was like "f*** YOU" and pulled me straight nose first into the ground.. Like I was a good 20m up and all of a sudden I was perpendicular to the ground then *BOOM* Suicide..

w a t

wat91

Enthusiast
Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Hilariously enough, majority of the posts in this thread (including mine), I've done to other people.. only in BF3 :tongue:

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Controller died while running through the fire on Operation Metro.

Top Bottom
Login
Register