• Start date
  • Views 1,273
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a well-known controller modder out there who would be able to make a Duke controller into a working Xbox One controller? If not, is there a controller modder who would be able to create an Xbox One controller with the same design?

I know 343i made about six specially designed Duke controllers into working 360 controllers, but does anyone actually offer any services for a process such as this?

The Duke:
Xbox-Duke-Controller.jpg

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a well-known controller modder out there who would be able to make a Duke controller into a working Xbox One controller? If not, is there a controller modder who would be able to create an Xbox One controller with the same design?

I know 343i made about six specially designed Duke controllers into working 360 controllers, but does anyone actually offer any services for a process such as this?

The Duke:
Xbox-Duke-Controller.jpg
I don't know why you would want it as the left and right bumper would be wired to the black and white buttons and you would not have a home button

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know why you would want it as the left and right bumper would be wired to the black and white buttons and you would not have a home button
I am aware of the changes needed, I was just wondering if anyone out there offers services such as this.

Macken

Macken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try morbid stix he does amazing work just Facebook him tell him what you're after I'm sure he will hook you up