• Thread starter Butter Toast
  • Start date
  • Views 1,070
Butter Toast

Butter Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i cant get a straight answer but bassically i have an outfit with a christmas mask green duffle bag and no blacklisted items and when i bring it online all i get is a black parachute, is there anyway to get the green duffle bag to appear and if so how?

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i cant get a straight answer but bassically i have an outfit with a christmas mask green duffle bag and no blacklisted items and when i bring it online all i get is a black parachute, is there anyway to get the green duffle bag to appear and if so how?
Try looking Truegta5 on gta 5 glitches. He made a thread about different methods for saving the dufflebag, there sre quite a few ways you can use there. :smile:

Upvote 0
GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone named King Theodore posted this solo method for getting the duffle bags.

1. Put the parachute on the character.
2. Play the parachuting mission and jump off the helicopter and use the parachute. Then leave the mission with the phone.
3. It will show two parachutes on the gun wheel
4. call the helicopter and jump off the helicopter then use parachute (make sure parachute it gone)
5. change any outfit and go to the time trial and press right on the d-pad then leave session
6. Then do the DM outfit glitch.
7. now you will spawn in session with duffle bag

Upvote 0
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it near impossible to find a Christmas mask with a duffle bag it's bs

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login