• Thread starter plough2345
  • Start date
  • Views 631
plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone have any tips of dueling someone with a vengeance gun or a hunter with trespass. i have a pretty good shield but these people shoot right through the shield. in fact i seem to die immediately after the duel sign comes up.

TMan11

TMan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a shield that has a super fast regen rate so, basically unless they use stock weapons with trespass then it is impossible to get through. The damage has to be higher than the shield and the shield is around 2,503,423,193. The speed IS modded.

plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the response. i have a similar shield. because many people who are challenging duels probably have this shield and a modded gun that has gives about the same amount of damage, it comes down to who can hit the other one first. i was wondering if anyone had any strategies or tips they could share.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get a stock machine gun add twisted and something that boosts fire rate hold down the trigger and hope you hit first... PVP is pointless garbage in this game I don't even know why they added it, the only purpose it serves is for noobs to ego boost with modded stuff. Even dueling 100% legit only lasts 1 - 2 seconds tops :frown:

plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get a stock machine gun add twisted and something that boosts fire rate hold down the trigger and hope you hit first... PVP is pointless garbage in this game I don't even know why they added it, the only purpose it serves is for noobs to ego boost with modded stuff. Even dueling 100% legit only lasts 1 - 2 seconds tops :frown:

thanks w0lfschild. that is basically what i do. i use the stock machine gun that you put on the glitches and modding forum.

TMan11

TMan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some type of fully automatic eridian rifle that would launch the enemy way out of the radius circle of the battlefield, It has a really high fire rate, but damage wont get you much at all.

plough2345

plough2345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some type of fully automatic eridian rifle that would launch the enemy way out of the radius circle of the battlefield, It has a really high fire rate, but damage wont get you much at all.

that's precious. i bet the opponent doesn't expect that. i have a mercurial blaster. i wonder if this would work. what type of gun do you use?

TMan11

TMan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For launching? It is a eridian or do you mean the Maker of it because if that is what you are asking i will have to check later.

EDIT: If you have a XBOX gamertag send me a PM of it and we could game sometime. I don't know how good my connection is.FYI my connection for the next 2 months will be coming through my phone (Touch Pro 2) and i tether it to my laptop then atach the xbox ethernet cord to my laptop and then allow my laptop to share the signal then send it to my xbox. I HAVE play COD MW 2 a couple of times and it works pretty well, it probably beats some peoples connection that they use every day. Anyway 2 paragrapghs later :blink: Just PM me your gamertag IF you have live too and we can game sometime just tell me YOUR time when you sent the message so i know what time it is for you when it is for me if that is not confusing. LEt me also know when you are on.

Thanks,
tman11 (AKA or GT: motoman11)

Top Bottom
Login
Register