What's new

Mod Menu DudeeitsBrians Latest Patch With Stat Menu...

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS HIS LATEST RELEASED PATCH!!!!!

i added a stat menu and i added toggle invisibility and class change at any time i re arranged the patch removed some dvars etc please check it out...... http://mfi.re/?kyzyj2wfgw3wymy ( there are two downloads in here one is fully working you just need to edit the binds and the set stance to perfection...) the other patch in there has some added text that i hope deletes on exiting the stat menu please test and get back to me im half asleep and am currently waiting on my new jtag well yeah enjoy >>> :smile:

L

larry567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like a wierd link can u upload to mediafire or something

cj022

cj022

i iz so 1338
Reaction score
Sin$
It is mediafire, patch doesn't look bad, but menu is pretty weak, and it is copy pasted from Brunkhorst (something like that)

Go to m[edia]fire = mfi.re

L

larry567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it is mediafire i was just scared if it was a phising website or something that could take all my passwords thanks cj for clearing tht up

Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
of course the stat menu was pasted i mean im not that good to code that by myself ........but i spent a good amount of time on it i re arranged the patch alot so it had enough room and i didnt remove anything from the patch at all i am gonna work on it more later as soon as i get my jtag back

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys should just buy his new patch like me :wink:

O

oTyRoNe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He will end up releasing it anyway :wink:
So why buy =D.

Can anyone post a video of this patch?

z IFuILILeTe z

z IFuILILeTe z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone will released it anyways, none can keep it to themselves...its fun to release to the community something you buy..

Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
it says i dont have my jtag yet i cant video it so you can vido it post or msg me a link and i will add it ......BTW i am currently adding bullet changes into the a seperate sub menu on to it

MgK

MgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmfao you f***iing boob
"WTF is that supposed to mean all i did was re arrange the patch a bunch and add a stat menu wtf do you do besides make text that any one can produce and get hit offline by me... "

First of all u have no idea what i have done for the community, like hosted 60 free lobbys, what have you done besides CTRL C, CTRL V

Top Bottom
Login
Register