What's new

Dubsta2

DirtySvicide

DirtySvicide

Reaction score
Sin$
Since everybody in every session i join is toxic AF or doesnt want to help people if theres nothing in it for them, i thought I'd try my luck here! I need someone to make me road captain of their motorcycle club and stick around and not die long enough for me to get a dubsta2 to spawn. That is literally it. So sorry that i have nothing to offer in return (the game does not let you "give" other players money) but i will gladly help you get a dubsta2 of your own if all goes well.
For those that dont know, Dubsta2 can apparently only be found if there is another dubsta2 already in the session. Its not really the most spectacular custom vehicle in the game but its extremely rare especially if you dont already own one. Shoot me a message on here or on xbox if you dont mind helping me with this or if youre looking to get a dubsta2 of your own, i know the spawn times and locations so its doable 100% thanks yall
Gamertag is DirtySvicide

DirtySvicide

DirtySvicide

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for responding i appreciate it, finally had some luck and managed to get a gold dubsta2. Almost got blown up too before insuring it?

F

ForroSacana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I'm happy to help as I helped so many ppl with this nice car but I'm PlayStation... I hope u got this sorted...

KingSheriB

KingSheriB

Reaction score
Sin$
Ajudo... Mais fácil ainda, se souber o GC2F te dou uma modded com roda Benny's...
(Obrigada! But if we do GC2F, it’ll need to be next Tuesday, since my main account is suspended until 10/11. So no rush. ??)

Last edited:
F

ForroSacana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Mucho gracias! But if we do GC2F, it’ll need to be next Tuesday, since my main account is suspended until 10/11. So no rush. ??)
Owww sorry I played in my language... Sorry. Well I'm not playing every day anyway... But if I'm free whenever I'm happy to do either way... Original one from the game or modded one if u want it...

KingSheriB

KingSheriB

Reaction score
Sin$
Owww sorry I played in my language... Sorry. Well I'm not playing every day anyway... But if I'm free whenever I'm happy to do either way... Original one from the game or modded one if u want it...
(No worries! I appreciate that. Would you mind sending me a request on that account and when I get back on we can do GC2F for the modded version? Thank you, again! PSN: KingSheriB)

DirtySvicide

DirtySvicide

Reaction score
Sin$
If you dont have a dubsta2 or a friend that has one then all you gotta do is have someone invite you to their MC and make you road captain so that you can call in a dubsta. Its a blacked out dubsta2 but you cant keep it, you can only use it to get another dubsta2 to spawn and the only spot i would even check for one is at the lsc by the airport starting from 12:00 up until 17:00. What makes it so difficult to get solo is the fact that if you or the president of the MC disbands/leaves then itll kick you out of that dubsta and as long as youre in an MC then you cant go into passive mode. Luckily if you do happen to get one to spawn its only like 10 feet away from lsc where u can insure it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register