• Thread starter HF Unusual
  • Start date
  • Views 392
HF Unusual

HF Unusual

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting a fresh account due to me running out of LIVE on my main...I am looking for a booster that could get me a 50 in Doubles within 30-40 games(possibly less.) I am paying with 2 1-month codes. I will give the first code at my 45 and my second code when I hit 50. I am also looking to get this done by the end of this weekend(Sunday.)
Post back if you can help. I can carry my own weight in the mid 40's, but when we get like 45+ I might have a bit of trouble...I have a mic and know callouts :smile:

T.I.A

N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting a fresh account due to me running out of LIVE on my main...I am looking for a booster that could get me a 50 in Doubles within 30-40 games(possibly less.) I am paying with 2 1-month codes. I will give the first code at my 45 and my second code when I hit 50. I am also looking to get this done by the end of this weekend(Sunday.)
Post back if you can help. I can carry my own weight in the mid 40's, but when we get like 45+ I might have a bit of trouble...I have a mic and know callouts :smile:

T.I.A
for two one months, me and fooky can get it in dubs in like 25 games or so with a good kd. But we would have to recover it. You can check our boosting thread under here.

HF Unusual

HF Unusual

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for two one months, me and fooky can get it in dubs in like 25 games or so with a good kd. But we would have to recover it. You can check our boosting thread under here.

I checked, but you had a waiting list. And I was looking to get it done...THIS weekend....

N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think you quite understand how quick me and fooky are, and also how few people actually get on when they tell you they will. You can add me and worse comes to worse, we don't get to you. I will message you when we can do it though. Most likely either Saturday night, or Sunday midday.

Top Bottom
Login
Register