• Thread starter Slim Shady
  • Start date
  • Views 355
S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So I am having so many issues with this circuit board getting back in the casing does anyone know how to put it on in the right place

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Fixed.

B

buratinio

Reaction score
How?
When such a problem occurs, the most important thing is not to do anything yourself, otherwise there is a risk of completely breaking everything. Of course, it all depends on what kind of printed circuit board you have, but if you are not a professional and do not know anything about circuit boards materials, on which everything depends, then it is better to take it to a professional. When I tried to fix it myself once, I just broke everything and had to buy everything new. How did you solve this problem? I myself became very interested in the details after that

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
How?
When such a problem occurs, the most important thing is not to do anything yourself, otherwise there is a risk of completely breaking everything. Of course, it all depends on what kind of printed circuit board you have, but if you are not a professional and do not know anything about circuit boards materials, on which everything depends, then it is better to take it to a professional. When I tried to fix it myself once, I just broke everything and had to buy everything new. How did you solve this problem? I myself became very interested in the details after that
I don't need a professional for these repairs tbh there is nothing a youtube video cant do to help or even ifixit. This thing was a pain in the *** but i took my time and figured it out.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS3 controllers are cancer. So many revisions. So many different parts. *** to reassemble.

S

Slim Shady

Se7enAddict
Super Moderators
Reaction score
PS3 controllers are cancer. So many revisions. So many different parts. *** to reassemble.
oh, fr bro, it took me ages to fix that controller biggest pain in the ***.

Top Bottom