• Views 2,079
Status
Not open for further replies.
EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was just in a game with a no life 14th prestige with Dual Wield Uzis but the problem is, there is no dual wield attachment. How did this person do it?

Note: I'm not a noob, I know my guns I replayed it in theater and I can confirm it's Uzis.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Post a picture up here. Otherwise I'm going to keep thinking it's Mac11s

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Why is someone automatically considered a "No Life" just because they have a high prestige? You know this game has been out for months already.

Why is someone quoting me when I obviously didn't say anything about people who are 14th prestige. Learn to read, then go quote the appropriate person.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
I've been playing and I know when someone is above 8 Prestige, I know they no lifed.

It wasn't MAC11 or UZI, it was the PM64. I couldn't tell since the gun was so dam shiny with gold.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
I was just in a game with a no life 14th prestige with Dual Wield Uzis but the problem is, there is no dual wield attachment. How did this person do it?

Note: I'm not a noob, I know my guns I replayed it in theater and I can confirm it's Uzis.
1.) No need for the flaming.
2.) A picture would be nice.

Diprivan

Drewfus87

Yeah Bo'
Reaction score
How about some proof maaan? I am interested in figuring this out. If its even true, and right now I say it isn't because there is no proof.

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score
How about some proof maaan? I am interested in figuring this out. If its even true, and right now I say it isn't because there is no proof.

I found out what it was, I couldn't tell what weapon by him moving and the gold on his guns.

Brobroski

Brobroski

#TeamDontShowerNaked
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just because you are getting shitted on.... It doesnt make the other guy a no life.....It mean you suck.....and it makes you look like a little ***!

X

xNox xCoNtRoLx

Reaction score
Just because you are getting shitted on.... It doesnt make the other guy a no life.....It mean you suck.....and it makes you look like a little ***!

You sound so stupid lol. Nice grammar. :smile:

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
There was really no need for that flaming going on there..
Anyways, glad you found out that they were PM's /thread :tongue:

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Make a video because theres no point contemplating what gun it is. I be happy to record to clear this up for you just tell me gt and fileshare slot number

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid, shut up. there are people in this community who are from countries where english isn't their first language.

OT: I'm pretty sure those you saw are the MAC11... But I could be wrong. Take a pic.

I

I Are Michael

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is someone quoting me when I obviously didn't say anything about people who are 14th prestige. Learn to read, then go quote the appropriate person.
I must have clicked Reply to you instead of reply to the whole thread by accident. My bad :\

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Kid, shut up. there are people in this community who are from countries where english isn't their first language.

OT: I'm pretty sure those you saw are the MAC11... But I could be wrong. Take a pic.
There are also people here who use mobile devices with broken screens sometimes (me when im not at my pc) or people who have had poor educations(again me) .

Only grammar that need correcting here is crap like l33t ,pwned,derp ,and other such words used by spasey 12 year olds .it is beyond ignorant when people correct grammar if they want to show off there fancy education why not go to site that caters for people who read news papers so big
That it takes them a week to read them maybe they could discuss fraiser well there there ..

How does one sound stupid on the internet where it is text based and not spoken
Would not be seem so stupid .if one must prattle on with this kindly take the time and endeavour To not make ones self look like a *** hat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register