• Start date
  • Views 666
SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just curious as to what if any is the benefit of having a dual nand RGH, I know it allows to have a modded nand and a stock nand which means you can still go online on that xbox using the stock nand, but is it really worth it?

Also how do you choose what nand to boot into?

Thanks

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its worth it. Way better than switching consoles every time. And you use a switch to choose the nand :tongue:

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its worth it. Way better than switching consoles every time. And you use a switch to choose the nand :tongue:
Thanks but you still need to 'switch' consoles right? Cause you need to restart the xbox booting it into the other nand so its just as easy. Only thing I can come up with is that you could have ir RGH'ed but also have a XDK nand on it, without having too console. :biggrin:

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats true, but you also dont need 2 consolex cluttering it all up :tongue: and if ypu have 2 consoles and one set of cables, dual nand is easier :tongue:
Thanks but you still need to 'switch' consoles right? Cause you need to restart the xbox booting it into the other nand so its just as easy. Only thing I can come up with is that you could have ir RGH'ed but also have a XDK nand on it, without having too console. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register