What's new

Show Off Dual Monitor [w/ Pic]

Saiyan

Reaction score
having a decent graphics card doesn't mean you have to use it to game with, Im assuming you have a point for the three monitors besides browsing the internet.

GooBacks

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I have a dual 19 set-up right now
Once I get money saved up i'm ditching it for a single 30in, and then later on a dual 30in setup
:biggrin:
You can't beat that...ever :biggrin:
But nice setup, i recommend a better wallpaper though, one that doesn't stretch, and get this little program called Display Fusion Pro, it allows you to set a different wallpaper to each screen, a little function left out of windows lol

Dot

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
GooBacks said:
I have a dual 19 set-up right now
Once I get money saved up i'm ditching it for a single 30in, and then later on a dual 30in setup
:biggrin:
You can't beat that...ever :biggrin:
But nice setup, i recommend a better wallpaper though, one that doesn't stretch, and get this little program called Display Fusion Pro, it allows you to set a different wallpaper to each screen, a little function left out of windows lol
Dual 50in's :tongue:
(possible?)

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niiiiice.
So how many monitors are possible at once because i just found use for my extra monitor :thumbup:

ALSO; Whats gonna be the background for a third one?:?

Bupon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to run dual screen, but its not good for gaming and most of the time I dont even use the other one. Its was just a wast of space on my desk. So now im selling it.

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Dual monitors FTW

thinking about getting another cheap gfx card so i can hook up my TV as a third

Abolfazl

Contributor
Reaction score
With my DVI/VGA --> USB device I bought, would it be possible to use the dual monitor on noncomputer devices like an xbox? :smile:

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Abolfazl said:
With my DVI/VGA --> USB device I bought, would it be possible to use the dual monitor on noncomputer devices like an xbox? :smile:
No.

Carbon123444

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
If I had a bigger desk I would buy dual 32" tv's its useful if your playing 360 on one and have aim and stuff open on the other.

GooBacks

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Carbon said:
If I had a bigger desk I would buy dual 32" tv's its useful if your playing 360 on one and have aim and stuff open on the other.
Your resolution on a tv screen is ****ty, i would never ever use a tv for a computer monitor

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
i was gonna do tht months ago, but i need another graphics card compatible with virtual desktop. what type do you have and how much did u get it for?

Carbon123444

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Abolfazl said:
I thought TV's only went 1366x768
Gosh I am out of date :tongue:
Thats for a 720p native tv. The tv that I bought is a 1080p native Tv meaning that I can use the full 1080p resolution for my computer.

Top Bottom