Solved dual layer media question

• Thread starter jwmc-1971
  • Start date
  • Views 426
J

jwmc-1971

Reaction score
Sin$
hey , looking for advice for my phat lite-on DG-16D2S . are memorex dual layers compatible with this drive ? i have used verbatims before . do memorex's have a high failure rate vs. the verbatims ? i know in the past verbatims were used because the lasers on the hitachis and samsungs were able to read them better . are the lite ons able to read cheaper media better ? thanks for any help ....

god420

god420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have 3 xbox 360's all have diffrent drives

i got tired of paying the inflated price for the verbatims (that i was getting bad burns 1 out of 6 burns)
so i use these now
so far after probaly 200 discs i have yet to have a bad burn and they play on all 3 of my xbox's

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354262

J

jwmc-1971

Reaction score
Sin$
gonna give these a shot . with the price so low even 20 fails outa 100 at 30$ is still better than ANY dl dvds out there .

Tom Joad

juggalo770

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
i only use memorex as they are easily bought at my local walmart, and never had a problem as well.

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have 3 xbox 360's all have diffrent drives

i got tired of paying the inflated price for the verbatims (that i was getting bad burns 1 out of 6 burns)
so i use these now
so far after probaly 200 discs i have yet to have a bad burn and they play on all 3 of my xbox's

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0354262

Wow, that is a damn good price.

J

jwmc-1971

Reaction score
Sin$
hell yeah , i ordered yesterday and they will be here on sat. or monday . hells yeah , thanks for the advice and link !

J

jwmc-1971

Reaction score
Sin$
ok , so i got these today and burned 2 fail dvds outa the box . awesome , shipping back on monday and buying verbatims . f*** windata ....

Top Bottom
Login
Register