What's new

Discussion Dual Boot JTag and Retail Hard Drive?

• Thread starter Fighting Irish
  • Start date
  • Views 1,231
F

Fighting Irish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have my Falcon JTag with me here, It has the reset glitch on it. A Close relative had "Connections" with Team-Xecuter and he Reset Glitched my JTag for my birthday and installed the Cygnos V2 Rev C. It boots into JTag (When new booter is released) and a Retail Dashboard for Xbox Live. I was wondering is there a way to put my 250GB back on and partition it so when I boot into my JTag there will be 125GB available and when I boot into my retail 125GB available. So when I'm on retail I cannot see/use the Jtags 125GB but only the Retail's 125GB?

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
its not a jtag and no i don't think you can because the microsoft hdds have three partitions already and i wouldn't go messing around with that

F

Fighting Irish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a microsoft HDD its a Western Digital Blue Caviar 250GB and it is a Reset Glitch Jtag

Chosen One

Sean7s

Reaction score
It's not a microsoft HDD its a Western Digital Blue Caviar 250GB and it is a Reset Glitch Jtag
i know but the word for a reset glitch hacked xbox is not a jtag. I am not sure if you can but my guess would be yes as long as you format both partitions to FAT 32.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
No, it's not like a computer that can select which nand to boot.

You must manually turn the switch on the cygnos to switch between nands.

Now maybe sometime in the future someone will release a tool which can do what you want but for right now no.

Chosen One

Sean7s

Reaction score
No, it's not like a computer that can select which nand to boot.

You must manually turn the switch on the cygnos to switch between nands.

Now maybe sometime in the future someone will release a tool which can do what you want but for right now no.
i think he's asking about his external hdd though not his nand

I

imgonna1018

Reaction score
the reset glitch hack is a from of jtagging the console, and as of now no but hopefully the development of homebrew in the 360 scene will continue to grow and one will come about

Top Bottom