DTC (data transfer cable)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by NicksMods, Jan 24, 2009 with 13 replies and 478 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Okay, well i first saw this thing "free dtc" so i had to check it out, i printed it and filled out what i could and since i'm so lazy it took me around 2 weeks to get it filled out (issues at home) so then i thought since i didnt have 2 360's or hdd's i would leave the other option for the serial number blank. And i did then i sent it on its way to m$.

imedeitly after sending it i said "wait isnt this for if i buy another hdd or 360?" so i was like "omg!" i told my mom "i have to resend my info with another serial number or i wont get it" and she was like "no just wait for a rejection letter" i said "noooooooooooooooo :.(" and yeah i had to listen to her so just to make sure i started asking around on here to see if i would get it and some of you called me a idiot and others dumb but thats old news so now i thought for sure i wasnt going to get it........

..... but sure enough a week later i got my data transfer cable in i was rejoicing louder than when H3 came in the mail, this is for letting people know that you only need 1 xbox serial number and you will still get it, i will have picture proof up tomorrow.

So anyway now i can mod and all that good stuff on 360 so for all you people that said i was a idiot for not puting 2 serial numbers on it or called me a retard or dumb or stupid or other childish names that de-faced my character, looks like i was right after all:w00t:

So for any of you who had doubts like me then doubt no more :biggrin: and for others who were wondering about it then wonder no more :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    ummm...ok why didnt you just post this in that thread

we alredy know you only need 1, you could have just called them and said you bought a 120 GB HDD and it didnt come with a cable

• Like Like x 1
  3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    That was mean, dont talk smack about my boy NicksMods. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn Under Krafty's Bed

Ratings:
    So your saying if I use this form
    Code:
    http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/support/MigrationKit-OrderForm.pdf
    And leave the second serial blank I'll get one?

5. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
  6. CodModzZ4u

CodModzZ4u Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    How long does it take to get the cable after you sent the letter? I sent mine out last weekend I think.

7. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    About a week maybe a little more, for mine it took about a week

• Like Like x 1
  8. xMEx

xMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey i just got one question:? do you have to pay shiping?:?:?:?

9. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    nope

10. xMEx

xMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks so much:thumbup:

11. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    You don't have to pay shipping and all you have to do is send in the form and wait....or you can call them but the form is quicker.

12. xMEx

xMEx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    AWSOME this is sick you know toh only thing better than new things free new things:w00t::thumbup::w00t::thumbup::w00t::thumbup::w00t::thumbup::w00t::biggrin:

13. snagg3dd

snagg3dd Newbie

Ratings:
    does it cost shipping t gt 1 of these??

14. Destiny

Destiny #ZxathCheated #NeverForget Retired

Ratings:
    look 2 posts up and you will magically get your answer.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.