Support DSi XL getting a white screen when using r4isdhc

• Thread starter Kevin Turi
  • Start date
  • Views 1,123
K

Kevin Turi

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently purchased a r4isdhc and when I load it up with the software on the sd card and everything it just gives me a white screen. The DSi is on 1.4.5u. When I load up the flashcart on my wifes ds lite it works perfectly.

Any ideas?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently purchased a r4isdhc and when I load it up with the software on the sd card and everything it just gives me a white screen. The DSi is on 1.4.5u. When I load up the flashcart on my wifes ds lite it works perfectly.

Any ideas?
Your flash cart may not be compatible with that firmware on your dsi. Is the card on its latest update ?

K

Kevin Turi

Reaction score
Sin$
Your flash cart may not be compatible with that firmware on your dsi. Is the card on its latest update ?

According to the website from where my friend got it it says it's compatible with 1.4.5. Also I've downloaded the most recent updates as well that go with the flashcart but no dice.

What's weird is that with my wife's ds lite it works perfectly fine. Loads up without a problem. Just when I plug it into mine.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
According to the website from where my friend got it it says it's compatible with 1.4.5. Also I've downloaded the most recent updates as well that go with the flashcart but no dice.

What's weird is that with my wife's ds lite it works perfectly fine. Loads up without a problem. Just when I plug it into mine.
A ds lite and a DSi are two different things. You may have gotten a faulty card than

K

Kevin Turi

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anything in particular i can do to check to make sure? I'd hate having to wait another 2 weeks to get this thing from China again. Of course that might be the problem right there.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anything in particular i can do to check to make sure? I'd hate having to wait another 2 weeks to get this thing from China again. Of course that might be the problem right there.
That's the exact problem :tongue: You will need to get a real one from an official seller. Although all R4 cards are clones now so that may be a bit difficult. I suggest getting a Supercard DStwo or an Acecard instead. :smile:

K

Kevin Turi

Reaction score
Sin$
Any recommendations as to where to purchase?

From what I've found most of them seem to come from China. Would prefer to have it shipped from within the USA.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any recommendations as to where to purchase?

From what I've found most of them seem to come from China. Would prefer to have it shipped from within the USA.
I can't really make a recommendation due to the rules(sorry)

Top Bottom
Login
Register