Unsolved ds4 tool help with homefront

• Thread starter Evilinferno2467
  • Start date
  • Views 224
E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
need help setting up ds4 tool bindings to run for game homefront but find it difficult to figure out which key does wat

Operating System
  1. Windows
T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
What DS4 tool do you use? I use DS4Windows and it seems to never have issues automatically profiling keybindings for any games I play on my PC that do not support using the DS4 controller.

If you are using the same program, there is an option where you can 'Hide DS4' in the setings which essentially makes the computer think you have an Xbox controller plugged in. That way, the game still works and for the most part bth controllers have equivalent options and I have never noticed any issues.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What DS4 tool do you use? I use DS4Windows and it seems to never have issues automatically profiling keybindings for any games I play on my PC that do not support using the DS4 controller.

If you are using the same program, there is an option where you can 'Hide DS4' in the setings which essentially makes the computer think you have an Xbox controller plugged in. That way, the game still works and for the most part bth controllers have equivalent options and I have never noticed any issues.
Im using the ds4 windows version

Top Bottom