• Start date
  • Views 1,790
P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
drownding easter egg on castle(video)

first you get out of the map then walk up to the house you see but don't fall walk down the edges to the right of you then just keep running and don't stop evan when you feel yourself fall when the screen gos cloudy and you can barely see your gun that meens your doing it right then when you see your screen turn blue and hear a splash that means you did it right and you eventulaly die after 30 secconds. if you don't know how to get out of castle look around youtube or this site:smile: heres a video NOT by me [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3m40HJOez8[/ame]

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chris213 said:
wow thats really cool, nice find
well i did not find it my friend FULLY FLARED 45 told me he found it on his own the vid is not by me or him.

Captainforgot said:
did you try it or do you not beleave me or the vid

DeTr1mEnTaL

DeTr1mEnTaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i was doing this not toolong ago, right when you land in the water point straight up on your joystick and keep walking forward..you will be able to breath when you surface but you basically just keep swimming no matter how long you want to keep doing it, i also found a way to get on another roof from underneath the level...

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DeTr1mEnTaL said:
yeah i was doing this not toolong ago, right when you land in the water point straight up on your joystick and keep walking forward..you will be able to breath when you surface but you basically just keep swimming no matter how long you want to keep doing it, i also found a way to get on another roof from underneath the level...
i don't know what your talking about:huh:

Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people who have gotten out have done this, but nice find anyway :thumbup:

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$