What's new

Patched Drive through any car, off radar & invisible car glitch! GTA 5 Invisibility glitch!

• Thread starter FreightTrainWTF
  • Start date
  • Views 8,161
FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone today i have a sick new glitch for you guys that i found live on stream and it's beast as fuudge. It's off the radar with an invisible car and you can drive through any car on the map it's really dope. You can also kill other players with explosives and sometimes guns work. i have to test this with more cars like weaponized cars but i haven't had the chance yet. someone let me know in the comments of my video or here what the best car to do this with is!

Found by: FreightTrainWTF

Requirements
1. 1 friend
2. ability to join motorcycle club
3. a personal car

Steps
1. pull out any car (i used the autarch)
2. Join a motorcycle club.
3. Now have a friend either stand near your car or sit in the driver seat.
4. Jump in the passenger seat and hit return vehicle to storage when your butt hits the seat.
5. If you hit it right you will see your character slide over to the driver seat in an invisible car!

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Done this with the Deluxo heist prep cars.... but with them its not like you can do it when ever you like.
Nice find FT.

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I did this on accident the other day
Hello Everyone today i have a sick new glitch for you guys that i found live on stream and it's beast as fuudge. It's off the radar with an invisible car and you can drive through any car on the map it's really dope. You can also kill other players with explosives and sometimes guns work. i have to test this with more cars like weaponized cars but i haven't had the chance yet. someone let me know in the comments of my video or here what the best car to do this with is!

Found by: FreightTrainWTF

Requirements
1. 1 friend
2. ability to join motorcycle club
3. a personal car

Steps
1. pull out any car (i used the autarch)
2. Join a motorcycle club.
3. Now have a friend either stand near your car or sit in the driver seat.
4. Jump in the passenger seat and hit return vehicle to storage when your butt hits the seat.
5. If you hit it right you will see your character slide over to the driver seat in an invisible car!

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done solo? By just entering from the passanger side of you car and following the steps?

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah seems like just blocking off the driver door and entering passenger side would/could work . I will try this shortly.

B

Badcompanyffd

Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't get it to work solo idk if anyone else has an idea tried the autarch and 811

MLOOK

MLOOK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just tried to do it solo & it didnt work

me & my friend tried to do it with every other car & it didnt work

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Badcompanyffd

Reaction score
Sin$
Ya idk what I'm doing wrong I can't get any vehicle to work my friend gets kicked out then I get out and the car despawns and spawns a bike (that's the closest I got)

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
do u have autarch ? lets try with it

Tried this with the Autarch, Nightshark, Comet, Adder, Zentorno and Retro but have had no luck so far.
Came close a couple of times I think, but it just keeps kicking me out of the vehicle.
So far the Nightshark seemed to be the best to use for this. I will continue trying this out and update if I find a way to consistently hit it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register