Reaction score
Sin$
Thanx

F

FromTheNorth

Reaction score
Sin$
I never "hear" the mechanic ?
I had this problem too. Easy fix and Inhitbthis glitch 90% now.
1. Start session. Spawn anywhere except arena.
2. Teleport to the job next to the Arena. This is a good double check to make sure the person you intend to targeting mode glitch off of is in a different targeting mode.
3. Enter Garage workshop
4. Walk up to RC, and hit modify.
5. Count to 3. Normal 3 seconds, not fast or slow. Regardless is mechanic talks or not.
6. At 3, go to home screen and open YouTube.
7. Count to 5. Go back to home screen and click on GTA 5
8. You should be forced to single player. Rejoin an invite only session.
9. Teleport back to job next to Arena
10. Walk in arena workshop.
11. Enter donor vehicle. Modify.
A... If your car goes into the workshop next to mechanic . It failed. Restart glitch. (10% of the time)
B. If your car stays in it's parking spot, change one thing and sell. I usually change armor.
12. On infinite black screen, join friend in diff targeting mode. Accept first alert, decline second.
13. Hop out of donor vehicle, and go to receiving vehicle
14. Hit gas, and drive out. Mods should stick.
15. Jump out of car and watch it disappear.
16. Go back in arena and jump back in receiver vehicle.
17. Drive it into the mechanics bay and modify at least 1 thing. This saves the merge.

Done.

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get the quad exhaust on the Vader, what should I use to merge to get it?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get the quad exhaust on the Vader, what should I use to merge to get it?
The PR4 or R88 would be the easiest option if you wish to get a Vader with quad exhausts :biggrin:

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a problem with transferring lowrider wheels to my Chimera.. i had no problem with merging f1 wheels to my stryker.
The wheels just wont merge but the color does..
Any help?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a problem with transferring lowrider wheels to my Chimera.. i had no problem with merging f1 wheels to my stryker.
The wheels just wont merge but the color does..
Any help?
The front or rear wheels?

R

Realest N

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. Tried this for fun and all went well... until I tried to put vigilante wheels on my zhaba. Nothing happened as it was stock wheels for stock wheels. Now both have dirty plates. Can merging over dirty plates with private plates clean them...?

Before I could merge f1 wheels from f1 car and plates came out clean after merge. Now they are all coming out dirty. Should I just start from fresh?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. Tried this for fun and all went well... until I tried to put vigilante wheels on my zhaba. Nothing happened as it was stock wheels for stock wheels. Now both have dirty plates. Can merging over dirty plates with private plates clean them...?

Before I could merge f1 wheels from f1 car and plates came out clean after merge. Now they are all coming out dirty. Should I just start from fresh?
Hey Realest,
Affirmative, merging a Personal Plate onto a Dirty Dupe will clean them off their dirty status.

I recommend starting over, as when you purchase a PR4 or R88, they will be delivered with a genetic licence plate, which will mark any merged vehicle with that plate to be a dirty dupe.
My recommendation is to merge a Personal Plate onto the PR4/R88 first, and then you get the go-ahead to continually merge with no dirty dupe issues :biggrin:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same with Peyote Gasser
You actually can.

[this is where I would insert a pic of a Peyote Gasser that I made with custom rear tyres, but I accidentally deleted the screenshot a few weeks back, so erm...]

However, you cannot re-enter LSC, as that would put back the original rear tyres. It's the same deal with the Tornado Rat Rod.

You can play around with it a little bit by merging a bike with custom front and rear tyres onto a Tornado Rat Rod/Peyote Gasser.

EDANBURGH

EDANBURGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually can.

[this is where I would insert a pic of a Peyote Gasser that I made with custom rear tyres, but I accidentally deleted the screenshot a few weeks back, so erm...]

However, you cannot re-enter LSC, as that would put back the original rear tyres. It's the same deal with the Tornado Rat Rod.

You can play around with it a little bit by merging a bike with custom front and rear tyres onto a Tornado Rat Rod/Peyote Gasser.

How do you save these? I've yet to find a method as they revert once back in garage. You can also change rears on Apocalypse Impaler and a couple of others I can't remember right now.

sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually can.

Ohhh nice one, i'm definitely trying this one out! :thumbsup: Do you know by any chance if it's possible to make a Bravado Duneloader with supply crates on the back, like in the bunker setup mission?

Top Bottom
Login
Register