• Thread starter GypsyCrazyBoy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,233
GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to DRObythePouNd420 from reddit. All credit goes to him.

I literally JUST found this. Let's get into it and start exploring it further!

Ok, so it went a little something like this.

I did this at Eclipse Towers.

1. Get a Vehicle impounded

2. Go back into your garage

3. Get in a vehicle

4. Press gas and it will say are you sure you want to destroy your impounded vehicle

5. Press x and o and the same time

6. While on the black screen, press Y, and a couple seconds afterwards you are free to try to change to a singleplayer character (it wont show the character wheel). You will be shown a screen that says " are you sure you want to quit gta: online".

7. Back out of the screen.

You will be standing next to your car inside your garage

8. Get back into the vehicle and press gas and it will say " are you sure you want to destroy your impounded vehicle"

9. Press x and o at the same time and you will be shown a black screen.

10. Hit the gas and it will ask you again if you want to destroy your impounded vehicle.

11. Press x and o at the same time and you will be shown yourself in your garage, able to drive around inside. When I was able to drive in my garage, I could go forward for a little second, then I could only reverse.
I am trying to replicate it.

When I was driving in my garage, I joined a random race and I heard the garage door in the background. I also saw a glimpse of my character walking in place behind the garage door. However, I spawned in legion square, but that is typical to happen with the store any vehicle glitch..

I also had an instance where I backed out of the black screen, swapped the vehicle I was in with another one and swapped it back, got back in the vehicle I was in and I couldn't move. All I could do was reverse, which caused me to drive out. It didn't say anything about the impounded vehicle. I then drove back in and my impounded vehicle was back in my garage for free. Weird, right?

I might be missing something that is necessary, or doubling steps, but I'm still messing with it as I type this.

Enjoy!

septimoose

septimoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Explain how storing any vehicle comes from this o.o?

If I may answer this,
The store "any" vehicle glitch would come into play through a subsequent glitch once this has been proved to work.
This is not a glitch by itself because the OP on Reddit couldn't get it to work a second time.
This shouldn't be on here until it's been made into a fully working glitch

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If I may answer this,
The store "any" vehicle glitch would come into play through a subsequent glitch once this has been proved to work.
This is not a glitch by itself because the OP on Reddit couldn't get it to work a second time.
This shouldn't be on here until it's been made into a fully working glitch

or u could have said 'we explore this glitch more and find what we can'

D

DCC

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I'm sick of seing "press X and O at the same time" the reason why this glitch is not consistent is because you can't press X and O at the same time! You either press X before O or O before X! They can't be pressed at the exact same time! Just like past money glitches with the same button press method. People saying it wouldn't work, others it would. All them glitchs where O before X. Figure out the order! Btw nice glitch.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I'm sick of seing "press X and O at the same time" the reason why this glitch is not consistent is because you can't press X and O at the same time! You either press X before O or O before X! They can't be pressed at the exact same time! Just like past money glitches with the same button press method. People saying it wouldn't work, others it would. All them glitchs where O before X. Figure out the order! Btw nice glitch.

u can press x and o at the same by pushing ur fingers down at them at the same time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register