Patched Drive in your garage Xbox 360/PS3

• Thread starter BuffaloYG45
  • Start date
  • Views 872
B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. In this glitch I'm going to be showing you how to drive in your garage after patch 1.26. This glitch works only for OLD gen. I'm the founder of this glitch.

Alright in this glitch you need:

Money glitch: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/money-glitch-xbox-360-ps3.1373900/unread

At least 1 free open spot in your garage

To do this glitch you need:

1) Do the Money glitch

2) Get to the part of getting out a car you want to dupe and after getting out a bike you need to get in the car again and get in the garage again

3) Instead of getting the Full Garage massage when you enter to the garage again after you drive the car into the garage it will suck you to the garage because you had at least 1 open spot in your garage

4) Now take any car and start driving in your garage!

R

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Good one , but you need a friend too,
And after these all steps , you just driving in your garage

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one , but you need a friend too,
And after these all steps , you just driving in your garage
You don't need a friend just find someone in a mission/DM/LTS/Capture... and you can troll your friends if you want

L

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you shoot from your car?

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
We found this also while fine tuning the money glitch. You can also ride the bike in the garage. If you get close to the door it will take you out

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Pointless if this is wat u want just find mighty bush bison drive into garage get in another car and drive simple,,pointless doing all these steps just to drive around in garage

I

ipooty

Reaction score
Hi everyone. In this glitch I'm going to be showing you how to drive in your garage after patch 1.26. This glitch works only for OLD gen. I'm the founder of this glitch.

Alright in this glitch you need:

Money glitch: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/money-glitch-xbox-360-ps3.1373900/unread

At least 1 free open spot in your garage

To do this glitch you need:

1) Do the Money glitch

2) Get to the part of getting out a car you want to dupe and after getting out a bike you need to get in the car again and get in the garage again

3) Instead of getting the Full Garage massage when you enter to the garage again after you drive the car into the garage it will suck you to the garage because you had at least 1 open spot in your garage

4) Now take any car and start driving in your garage!

"3) Instead of getting the Full Garage massage when you enter to the garage again after you drive the car into the garage it will suck you to the garage because you had at least 1 open spot in your garage"

Wait a sec. Are you telling me you can get massages in your garage?

H

Howdy30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you wanna Drive in Your Garage on PS4 Just pick up the Bison with the **** in the back . Drive it in Your Garage . leave Car . Got in again and you can drive in the Garage

L

Lister of Smeg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but if you can throw grenades from your car you can kill people in their garages.

back when there was a glitch to shoot in your garage you could fire RPGs and kill them in theirs even though you couldn't see them. Then they respawn downtown lol

Top Bottom