What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Dragon's Mw2 Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon

Dragon™
Reaction score
Sin$
Dragon's Lobby

IT'S YOUR JOB TO READ BELOW HOW TO UNFREEZE. IF YOU NEED IT DONE, MESSAGE ME UNFREEZE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS WHEN I KICK YOU.

Today I want to see more people posting legit! It's a simple thing to do and it shows me your appreciation.

Send a Private Chat to one of the names below:

Host

Dragons Lobby
CoHost

Looking for someone I can trust
Starting the lobby in 5 minutes
How To Unfreeze Your Classes
1. Make yourself 9th prestige level 70.
2. Back out to the main menu and go to Barracks to prestige yourself to 10th prestige level 1.
3. Join back and make yourself level 70 then start the Unlock All option.
4. Back out and make sure you acquired all the Titles/Emblems/Camos and your classes should be unfrozen!
(Any further issues, please message me on here and add your Gamertag)

Message of the Day

Do not message me on Se7enSins asking me for the Destruction v1 Menu for free when I get it. If the Menu was suppose to be free then it would be.

Status
Open after 5-6 months!

Rules

1. Don't sit in lobby too long. Let others be able to get in and get their stuff also.
2. No yelling, swearing, abusing the menu, and do not KILL people.
3. Once you're in the lobby and you get what you want: please post legit and what you got. Do NOT post on this thread (Legit invite me bighopper74) as that is just spam and I'm not inviting anyone.
4. If you do what is shown in the picture below, you'll be blocked and added to my Banned list.

5. Don't tell me what to do in the lobby. I'm not stupid and I can see who's verified and who's not. If someone should try and tell me what to do you'll just be kicked (depending on menu some come with a derank).

19d3f7ddfb9ceb91448af2d015b11f51.jpg

Vouches

a9479fe1dbe4ffeef4029cc391f06931.png

c2113c866a71d4c7f971037b11727e3d.png

Proof?

Trinity RGH

zm06ds.jpg

XeX 1.2

5nrsxk.jpg

Xbox Live NiNJA

a1k4m.jpg

Warning
Common sense: I nor Se7enSins are responsible for anything that happens to your account. You are aware of the cost of anything related to hacking or modding.

If any adjustments need to be made, feel free to message me on here and I'll check every FIVE minutes!

Donations

Donations help me out in the real world and on here to keep hosting free lobbies with constant KV life and Xbl Stealth. It really shows me how much appreciation there is for me taking time to help people and makes me actually want to host more. Be sure to leave your name in the donation so I can thank you personally. :smile:
If you would like to donate, send it to: [email protected]

BANNED

1. BRZK's entire clan, Reason: Spam/Disrespect

Last edited:
J

JAG Performance

Reaction score
Sin$
Ladies and Gentleman

this is LEGIT! Follow Rules and be rewarded Thank you Dragon Lobby and Hoku OG

you guys are the real MVP's

M

Moxiidy

Reaction score
Sin$
My gt: Moxiidy can you unfreeze my classes by deranking me?

M

Moxiidy

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks so much. I'm going to donate tomorrow i promise. Legit!!!!!! <3

M

Moxiidy

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to derank me to level to unfreeze all the classes lol. Idk why but it worked last time.

Earthzs

Earthzs

Reaction score
Sin$
My gt: Earthsz but unlock all is not working because of too many people. Legit asf

A

axsm

Reaction score
Sin$
LEGIT TO THE MAX! finally got my classes unfrozen thank u!!

D

Dragon

Dragon™
Reaction score
Sin$
thank u again! the unlock all is still kinda messed up tho. it only let me get to 75% before it said "too many players"
Not busy so join back and I'll try to hit you again with an unlock all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register