What's new

Gamesaves Dragon's Dogma Ultimate Start Save

• Thread starter Silent Leecher
  • Start date
  • Views 42,312
Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this on the web somewhere and decided to share it with you guys. This save is at the beginning of the game after you select what Vocation you want to be.

Code:
Vocation - Fighter
All Vocation's Rank - 9
Level - 1
Gold - 99,999,999
RC - 99,999,999
Health - 50,000
Stamina - 50,000
Attack - 2,000
Defense - 50,000
Magick Attack - 2,000
Magick Defense - 50,000
Discipline - 999,999
TONS of weapons, Armors and Items in Storage
Weapons/Armors are Wyrmfire Level (MAX Level)

http://www.mediafire.com/?26u1865hq1ke73z

credits: Idlehands88

D1UEnvy

D1UEnvy

I Got This!!!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this on the web somewhere and decided to share it with you guys. This save is at the beginning of the game after you select what Vocation you want to be.

Code:
Vocation - Fighter
All Vocation's Rank - 9
Level - 1
Gold - 99,999,999
RC - 99,999,999
Health - 50,000
Stamina - 50,000
Attack - 2,000
Defense - 50,000
Magick Attack - 2,000
Magick Defense - 50,000
Discipline - 999,999
TONS of weapons, Armors and Items in Storage
Weapons/Armors are Wyrmfire Level (MAX Level)

http://www.mediafire.com/?26u1865hq1ke73z

credits: Idlehands88

Effects any achievement gaining?

Dayote

Dayote

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give it a whirl and let you know if there is ANY game spoilers and what not.

Edit: No Spoilers for achievements, the only one it gave me was the one for mastering one full vocation! Also you have to edit the save to put in your own ID :smile: then save/rehash/resign and your good to go.

K

Kronic Vapers

Reaction score
Sin$
this save was created by IdleHands88 on 360haven.com Please give credit. It does not interfere with any achievements. For the leveling achievements and learning all skills/vocation you can use your pawn. other then that there is 92 items thats included in the game save. every item has 999 quantity so feel free to share. other then that. Just give credit. It's a good starting game save.

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Sin$
this save was created by IdleHands88 on 360haven.com Please give credit. It does not interfere with any achievements. For the leveling achievements and learning all skills/vocation you can use your pawn. other then that there is 92 items thats included in the game save. every item has 999 quantity so feel free to share. other then that. Just give credit. It's a good starting game save.
The credit was already on there to begin with. Thanks for clarification on the save.

K

Kronic Vapers

Reaction score
Sin$
The credit was already on there to begin with. Thanks for clarification on the save.
When I looked at it there was no credit. It's a good game save though. Used it for 19 playthroughs and finally got bored and sold the game with 100% completion ^^

Red Sand

Red Sand

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for making this save I was playing this game on the PS3 but my friends wanted to play with me on the 360 and I was like nooooooo then I saw this and was like ok now I will b/c it was hard to get to level 100 on PS3 but this is going to make it easy :smile:

Wayne McCann

Wayne McCann

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this a save or a profile? I have just started the game and am at level 24 and looking to start to mod for weapons and so forth in this game. This weekend will be doing that and I use Bruteforce to decrypt with to start and then will have to use Dragons Dogma Editor I think to do that. Thanks for any info on this guys

Top Bottom
Login
Register