What's new

Dragon age Inquisition, Delayed Until November

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
pPJbcYx.png

Dragon Age Inquisition has been delayed from October 7th, to November 18th, a month later. Dragon Age Inquisition is the third game in its series, and has been delayed before. The original launch date was supposed to be in Fall 2013.

Here is a quote from the Executive Producer, Mark Darrah at BioWare, "This last bit of time is about polishing the experience we want you to see,". "Ensuring that our open spaces are as engaging as possible. Strengthening the emotional impact of the Hero's choices. And ensuring the experience you get is the best it can be in the platform you choose to play on."

He also states, "We appreciate the enormous support we've received from all of you to get to this point, and while this extra few weeks may not seem like a lot, I know the game you'll play will be all the better for it."

With the game launching November 18th, in North America, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. It will be launched a couple days later on November 21st in Europe.

Will you be getting the game?

Source

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Hate to do this to you M Mammoth , but I had already started writing an article about this before I saw your submission. :cry:
Keep up the good work, and try to add some more content in your future articles, I hope to see good things from you. :smile:

Top Bottom