• Thread starter BBP_2012
  • Start date
  • Views 3,650
BBP_2012

BBP_2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the difference between DR x Clan Script mods and Deadly Fishes Script mods?

G

Gh0sTLy

Reaction score
Sin$
basically deadly fishes comes with v1.0 and his car spawns, And dr x clan comes with the newest script mods plus deadly fishes but without car spawns i believe...

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
neither of those morons created the scripts, they just put their names on them because they're too stupid to create their own stuff. deadly fishes mods are the same as dr clans mods.

Upvote 0
G

Gh0sTLy

Reaction score
Sin$
neither of those morons created the scripts, they just put their names on them because they're too stupid to create their own stuff. deadly fishes mods are the same as dr clans mods.
did not know that basically i did the same thing downloaded the newest script mods and put work into them to call them my own.

Upvote 0
E

eagle eye709

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deadly fishes mods dnt have the dancing script where you can make ur player dance

Upvote 0
xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

xD4I2k SIVIOKEx

Getting There
Modder Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want old mods that are rarely updated downloaded fishes. Or if wanna pay $32.00 for a disk you can get for free then go see deadly-fish

Upvote 0
GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the difference between DR x Clan Script mods and Deadly Fishes Script mods?
dr x clan makes scripts deadly fishes is a fake b**** who take other peoples mod and change the text and sell them people open yur eyes deadly fishes is fake i talk to him on xbox before i asked a simple question on script mods i said how to open a script network.img *** hole leaves the game so yea

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register