Dr Watsons Post Mortem debugger, Windows explorer, Blue screen

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Doeboy1337, Dec 9, 2008 with 0 replies and 101 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    Lately I have been having a lot of trouble with my computer. It started off slowly just windows explorer would randomly end and come back up. After a week or so I got a message saying Dr Watsons Post Mortem Debugger must be closed. I had no idea what that was so I looked on google. Didn't really find anything so i just dropped it. Then it started getting worse. Windows explorer would end and that Dr Watsons thing would end too. After those both ended my computer would freeze. Now anytime I open a program windows explorer closes. And when I was playing WoW, it randomly froze, I minimized it, and the colors were like green and purple, the icons were HUGE, and it blue screened when i went to put a screenshot of it in paint. Now within 5-10 mins of my computer turning on it will end those two programs and either freeze or blue screen. The first time I got the Dr Wastsons error I virus scanned and got nothing other then some cookies from some random sites like myspace. Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this without having to pay some guy to come out? BTW i get to use my mom's computer. thats from 1994.... :thumbdown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.