What's new

Discussion DR. Pepper Code Generator BANNED!?!?!

• Thread starter Victory
  • Start date
  • Views 3,302
Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
bf3-man-on-fire.jpg

Hey guys,

Today, floating around Se7ensins, I saw that there where some DR. Pepper Code generators to get free codes. Basically if i am correct they have all been removed? Every time i click on them i get a website error message probably meaning that the host space has been removed / taken away from them probably due to some Legal reason.

These Generators did work as today i had a friend bugging me all day saying how he "managed to get one" and of course i was too late.... *SODS LAW*

If any of you happen to create another generator / Can contact the Previous Owner of the Generator and get him / her to set up a new one it would be much appreciated, As like me i suppose you guys probably want to get some More codes for Dog tags, Skins, ect...

So if you can contact / Create another generator i'm sure you will be forever loved AND im also sure that the previous generator has been removed so don't hit you computer, screaming, when the website wont load. If you can give me a link to a website that still was a WORKING generator ill put the link in the starting post (THIS ONE) with a name next to it giving recognition.

Anyway hope you guys are all okay and hope to see you around.

Insane M0dz V2

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you SE'd a load of them...

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you SE'd a load of them...

I SE'd a load of Codes for Like Online Passes, Specact, Dog tags ect... But since they are from DR. Pepper i cant seem to SE them, Not even if i contact DR. Pepper directly.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the generator the day it got pulled...talk about bad luck. :cursing:

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, If i could off i would of done the same.

Top Bottom
Login
Register