Sin$
still wont open...

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant say not being a **** if your then going to be a ****...
Everyone needs criticism. If he wasn't expecting it, why would he explain, in detail, how he kinda lied to people.

Oh, and.

your_a_fag1.jpg

xSonic

xSonic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone needs criticism. If he wasn't expecting it, why would he explain, in detail, how he kinda lied to people.

Oh, and.

your_a_fag1.jpg
And theres me thinking you were more mature than that. Apparently you may as well be on TTG.

And if he explained that he lied and hes sorry was there any need to then be a douche and say, oh i never thought you could do it anyway >_< Twat.

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
And theres me thinking you were more mature than that. Apparently you may as well be on TTG.

And if he explained that he lied and hes sorry was there any need to then be a douche and say, oh i never thought you could do it anyway >_< Twat.
I've had too much free time in college and late at night.

Oh, here's this:
32daf74a-a9a2-4cc3-bc27-efedc00b3f65.jpg

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Husky Says:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvkKoDiC4zc[/youtube]

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Just because you are new to coding or "suck at coding" does not mean that you cannot make and release a good program. You should keep at it :smile:

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An apology is a good way to have the last word.​

Hello everyone. Now I have not been 100% truthful to you guys. I have taken on such a big task in which I could not complete. I kept leading you all on because I'm stupid. From there the momentum just got bigger and bigger. I'm currently sweating one out because I feel so bad. I suck at coding and need to seriously study this before I ever return to this forum. I suck so much' I can't even obscufacte the code. Its all readable (If you know how). This then leads to the database being Cracked. I'm making this open source so hopefully people can learn a little from my awful coding. I'm sorry to each and everyone of you. I hate myself for letting you believe in me. I think my time here on Se7ensins has to end.

kind of disappointed :/

but...

keep coding dude you will get better, just because your coding isn't 1337, that does not mean the program completely sucks

as for the security issue, next time Dakota, Mike, or anyone says that you will probably have security issues, get some help on fixing those issues ahead of time instead of lieing about it, just because your releasing a program, that does not mean you have to act like you know everything, its OK to ask, Se7enSins is a modding COMMUNITY... aka team :tongue:

I

iaMa7SiN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
+Rep :smile: Thanks

Nothing is Wrong For Me Both Password and the one He I Provided Him Work , SSO whats Wrong With It ALso Why am i A Vip in it!?!

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
An apology is a good way to have the last word.​

Hello everyone. Now I have not been 100% truthful to you guys. I have taken on such a big task in which I could not complete. I kept leading you all on because I'm stupid. From there the momentum just got bigger and bigger. I'm currently sweating one out because I feel so bad. I suck at coding and need to seriously study this before I ever return to this forum. I suck so much' I can't even obscufacte the code. Its all readable (If you know how). This then leads to the database being Cracked. I'm making this open source so hopefully people can learn a little from my awful coding. I'm sorry to each and everyone of you. I hate myself for letting you believe in me. I think my time here on Se7ensins has to end.

Guys I am so so sorry for this. :.(
-Husky
+Rep :smile: Thanks

Nothing is Wrong For Me Both Password and the one He I Provided Him Work , SSO whats Wrong With It ALso Why am i A Vip in it!?!

You don't read very good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register