• Thread starter AiraCobra
  • Start date
  • Views 6,702
A

AiraCobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a lot of people who are complain about not having enough room and having to delete their pictures even though they want to keep them they can't but now you can backup your Snapmatic Photos with a glitch of a button.

Click the link I've posted below

Make sure you create/have a folder on your computer to where you can save the files

Snapmatic Backup

Wait for the website to load,
FullShot_zpsb4d2c592.jpg

Type in your Rockstar Social Club Username (NOT YOUR GAMERTAG)
Step2_zps0ca91374.jpg

This message will pop-up "Fetching your Snapmatic Pictures.
Step3_zpsb3f3d06d.jpg

Once it finishes the "Download" box will now appear
Step4_zpsff65cce7.jpg

Once you click the "Download Box" will be asked to save the file to a folder click on the folder you created/have and then the zip file will save.
Step5_zpscd42a5cd.jpg

After the files are downloaded you will go to the folder where you saved the zip file in
Step6_zpsb0215617.jpg

Now open up the folder you saved and enjoy your backup Snapmatic photos

This is a screen grab of my own to prove it works
Step7_zpsf41ba114.jpg

FAQ

What does this tool do?
Snapmatic Backup Tool allows you to download the photos on Rockstars snapmatic page. All you need to do is enter a, preferably your own, username and wait for the server to tell you that it's done.

The tool says it's busy?
I allow 3 users per time to request a ZIP file of their pictures. If it says the server is busy, try again in a minute or two. Or mash the "GET" button, because I doubt you'll let me tell you what to do.

Somehow the tool isn't working?
First, check to see if you're using Internet Explorer. If you are, switch to Safar, Chrome or Firefox.

Still not working...
Sorry.
sad.gif
Send me a message on the Twitters here!

What happens behind the scenes?
The server first requests all your pictures and downloads these to a temporary folder. The server then zips these files, and provides you with a link.

Is this tool endorsed by Rockstar?
Nope. And don't count on it that it ever will. In fact, it will probably be a matter of time before Rockstar asks me to bring this tool offline

How can I trust there is no virus in the .ZIP file?
I hate viruses as much as the next guy. However don't take my word for it, so be sure to run your own anti-virus on the file before opening it. Which isn't a bad practice to excercise, you know. If you do catch a virus I don't accept any liability blah blah. Use this tool at your own risk.

Source

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I do the same and then just upload them to imgur as I only want to save a few.

This is still a cool little feature. Maybe I'll use it if I ever decide to redo my entire snapmatic.

If you are putting them on Imgur then you can cut out the whole downloading process, just copy image loaction then CTRL+V it on Imgur, it will be a lot faster.

Supreme

Supreme

Rocafella
Grizzled Veteran AzzidReign Jr Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just used it. Real efficient tool, and pleasing design. 10/10 Would use again.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this tutorial, archiving all pictures now :sneaky:

There are a lot of people who are complain about not having enough room and having to delete their pictures even though they want to keep them they can't but now you can backup your Snapmatic Photos with a glitch of a button.

Click the link I've posted below

Make sure you create/have a folder on your computer to where you can save the files

Snapmatic Backup

Wait for the website to load,
FullShot_zpsb4d2c592.jpg

Type in your Rockstar Social Club Username (NOT YOUR GAMERTAG)
Step2_zps0ca91374.jpg

This message will pop-up "Fetching your Snapmatic Pictures.
Step3_zpsb3f3d06d.jpg

Once it finishes the "Download" box will now appear
Step4_zpsff65cce7.jpg

Once you click the "Download Box" will be asked to save the file to a folder click on the folder you created/have and then the zip file will save.
Step5_zpscd42a5cd.jpg

After the files are downloaded you will go to the folder where you saved the zip file in
Step6_zpsb0215617.jpg

Now open up the folder you saved and enjoy your backup Snapmatic photos

This is a screen grab of my own to prove it works
Step7_zpsf41ba114.jpg

FAQ

What does this tool do?
Snapmatic Backup Tool allows you to download the photos on Rockstars snapmatic page. All you need to do is enter a, preferably your own, username and wait for the server to tell you that it's done.

The tool says it's busy?
I allow 3 users per time to request a ZIP file of their pictures. If it says the server is busy, try again in a minute or two. Or mash the "GET" button, because I doubt you'll let me tell you what to do.

Somehow the tool isn't working?
First, check to see if you're using Internet Explorer. If you are, switch to Safar, Chrome or Firefox.

Still not working...
Sorry.
sad.gif
Send me a message on the Twitters here!

What happens behind the scenes?
The server first requests all your pictures and downloads these to a temporary folder. The server then zips these files, and provides you with a link.

Is this tool endorsed by Rockstar?
Nope. And don't count on it that it ever will. In fact, it will probably be a matter of time before Rockstar asks me to bring this tool offline

How can I trust there is no virus in the .ZIP file?
I hate viruses as much as the next guy. However don't take my word for it, so be sure to run your own anti-virus on the file before opening it. Which isn't a bad practice to excercise, you know. If you do catch a virus I don't accept any liability blah blah. Use this tool at your own risk.

Source

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great! One thing though, it will "fetch" and allow you to "download" images from non-existent users - resulting in an empty zip :biggrin: Was a bit confused first - then I noticed the typo in the username...

Also, it timed out on one of my accounts with 80+ pics... When I retried it gave me a copy from the cache, which seems to be complete...

Woes

Woes

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Sin$
Who the hell cares that much about snapmatic pics? ,_,
Everyone is their own person, just because you don't care for your snapmatic pics does not mean others feel the same way.

OP: Thanks for this, i was just about to delete all my snapmatic pics just so i can take more. You're a lifesaver.

A

andy69er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont need a program to download your pic's..all you have to do is right click on image then save image as...& thats it..easy

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont need a program to download your pic's..all you have to do is right click on image then save image as...& thats it..easy
Like i said before, if You want to download them ALL this is faster than downloading them one by one

Subnova

Subnova

Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm, wish I could have used this before they removed FoS v4, I had a picture with Niko.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That takes a decent chunk of time though. This only takes a few seconds.

A

AiraCobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you make this site?

No i didn't i put the "Source" at the very bottom of the TUT it's the same place as where you click to download your pictures but i always put a source if it wasn't mine.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom
Login
Register