What's new

Question Downgrading from iOS 10 Beta HELP!

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I'm trying to get my iPhone back to iOS 9.3.3. I downloaded the beta for iOS 10 and instantly regret it. All the methods I've read cause either the music app to constantly crash or my contacts being completely gone. I don't have a backup, so I'm not totally sure how this works. If someone, anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. If anything else I'll take it to an Apple Store 15 minutes from my house and see if they could do it. I really just want to get my iPhone back to the way it was without ****ing anything up.

Crooks Tabuu Tabuu @anyoneelsewhoknowsthis**** 
NixFifty Red

Operating System
  1. iOS
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I'm trying to get my iPhone back to iOS 9.3.3. I downloaded the beta for iOS 10 and instantly regret it. All the methods I've read cause either the music app to constantly crash or my contacts being completely gone. I don't have a backup, so I'm not totally sure how this works. If someone, anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. If anything else I'll take it to an Apple Store 15 minutes from my house and see if they could do it. I really just want to get my iPhone back to the way it was without ****ing anything up.

Crooks Tabuu Tabuu @anyoneelsewhoknowsthis**** 
NixFifty Red
This thread is here for a reason. If you want to save your photos and your contacts, you'll have to do it with a 3rd party application like imazing or ifunbox. The downgrade method itself is detailed in the pinned thread I linked.

Top Bottom
Login
Register