• Views 6,398
I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
itsmethebest said:
Im sure there wont be a video

You shouldn't come in here and say this if it is NOT your thread. Don't just assume.

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GopherNutz6 said:
Yes it's true, me and my friend fround this glitch on downfall with the tanks, we will post a video about it later tonight maybe if i i will have my camera, if not tomorow night then, one person is in a tank, and another person stand behind it, and when they shoot the other tank you have to jump inside it really quick, and like the 5th or 6th time you shoot it, the tank explodes and you are inside it, and you can move the turret around but can't shoot or drive the tank, and after the tank finally explodes for the final time it shoot you out of the map and it looks like you are in a tank, but doesn't show a gun or arms or anything. You all may say this is a pointless glitch cuz it actually is ahaha. but it's a fun thing to do if your just bored and at home sitting there with a few friends.

Happy Glitching! :thumbup:

okay guys this doesn't work anymore :?

DeTr1mEnTaL

DeTr1mEnTaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cuz you were full of ****.. it works and then it dosnt work? they couldnt of patched it if it hasnt been found yet..

thanx and come again

therooke

therooke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it did work, and as i said before, it was found long before this thread. It has a video out so it probably is patched if i can find the vid link ill post it

L

linkinpksniperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so did it work? and why didnt anybody comeback and report if it did infact work or not?

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
linkinpksniperz said:
so did it work? and why didnt anybody comeback and report if it did infact work or not?
did i not say right aboue u saying it's patched!? idk i think i'm blind too

Top Bottom
Login
Register