What's new

Solved Douche Deranked me + disabled matchmaking for finding a game

S

Super Dank Weed

Reaction score
I just picked up this game and I haven't played it for ages and I buy the map pack bundle and all of that. I'm just enjoying the multiplayer features and everything was fine for a bunch of matches (I got to rank 14) and once this map loaded up and I got my first kill, it said some weird letters and numbers followed by a -210800000 score for each kill and I left after the 2nd kill but now I'm deranked to rank 1 and I cant get to rank 2 until I get over 6,000,000 XP! On top of that I can't get into any games, it's all blacked out. I'm really pissed off and I used to mod in the past on the 360 and got a console ban but learned my lesson after that. I'm hoping if anyone can help me fix this issue I'm having? i just want to play some goddamn CoD4 like I used to in the past. Thanks for any advice and I really appreciate any kind of help. I barely even played the game for 2 hours after paying for it and all that lol.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I just picked up this game and I haven't played it for ages and I buy the map pack bundle and all of that. I'm just enjoying the multiplayer features and everything was fine for a bunch of matches (I got to rank 14) and once this map loaded up and I got my first kill, it said some weird letters and numbers followed by a -210800000 score for each kill and I left after the 2nd kill but now I'm deranked to rank 1 and I cant get to rank 2 until I get over 6,000,000 XP! On top of that I can't get into any games, it's all blacked out. I'm really pissed off and I used to mod in the past on the 360 and got a console ban but learned my lesson after that. I'm hoping if anyone can help me fix this issue I'm having? i just want to play some goddamn CoD4 like I used to in the past. Thanks for any advice and I really appreciate any kind of help. I barely even played the game for 2 hours after paying for it and all that lol.
You’ll need to join someone’s modded lobby to have them reset your account. You can keep an eye on the CoD 4 modded lobbies section but I don’t know how often people host on there nowadays.

S

Super Dank Weed

Reaction score
You’ll need to join someone’s modded lobby to have them reset your account. You can keep an eye on the CoD 4 modded lobbies section but I don’t know how often people host on there nowadays.
Damn, Okay thanks for the tip. Going to see if I have any luck on that. I'm so bummed out right now. All I can do is play single player after just buying the game and the map packs. Not even for 2 hours lol. People that derank and disable the ability to get into a mutliplayer match are the lowest of the low on the humanity chart.

Top Bottom