Reaction score
Sin$
does this really work?

M

Mets08123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just called. on the phone for a long time. the guy said it was valid and redeemed. he cant do anything unless it was invalid. so i said what if i make up a code and call back and its invalid. he said you could do that. apparently if you have an invalid card they CAN do something, but they may not give you a new one. Long story short. i called, he said theres nothing they can do, i kept asking, said its not their fault, said to contact local authorities to tell them what happened, he said Game Stop will listen to Police and give me new code......Then the guy gave me reference # and then hung up :frown:

toast

toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I was in the process of trying this and this is what happened...

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME WITH HELP IF YOU WANT TO

My friend's GT: x Stun v
My GT: x Flash v

I gave them all of his info, and then when I gave them the card number, they said they were going to see if it is valid, and it was valid, and then they said they were going to validate who actually redeemed the card....

They were going to pull up MY info that says (basically) "x Flash v (my gamertag) redeemed this code... and x Stun v is trying to say that someone stole it."

I fail. :blink:

Heartbeats

Heartbeats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I was in the process of trying this and this is what happened...

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME WITH HELP IF YOU WANT TO

My friend's GT: x Stun v
My GT: x Flash v

I gave them all of his info, and then when I gave them the card number, they said they were going to see if it is valid, and it was valid, and then they said they were going to validate who actually redeemed the card....

They were going to pull up MY info that says (basically) "x Flash v (my gamertag) redeemed this code... and x Stun v is trying to say that someone stole it."

I fail. :blink:

Lol you didn't think that through did you?

barbernator

barbernator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not to be mean or anything but what if they ban you and say that you stole a persons points that would be such irony

X

XInSaNeFartX

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on the phone right now and this lady is being a total pain in the butt!!! I want my points... 90minutes later and still nothing, didnt work for me, i ended with cussing out the annoying indian lady by the end because she wouldn't do it. Mark me down for a no-go :frown:

U

Ur LoCaL pImP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if they dont do it hang up and ring again thats what i did with my month membership it worked and i have done it twice

H

haxor99

Reaction score
Sin$
JW, if you owned two xbox's and two xbl accounts, could you redeem on one account, then use other account to get another code, then redeem that code and use the first account to repeat the process?

ProjectEchoMods

ProjectEchoMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work
They said it was against "Policy"
bulls***
They also said they don't control xbox live.
I'm like
WTF?????

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[The text originally here was been edited&&erased due to the discontinuation of this tutorial. :huh: ]

L

LetMeRespawn

Reaction score
Sin$
I GOT A QUESTION! if you can redeem the points and call them up and get another code, (so you now have a total of 2 codes) could you just do it again right after that go and get another code???? (like 3+ total codes)

B

Burstey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I GOT A QUESTION! if you can redeem the points and call them up and get another code, (so you now have a total of 2 codes) could you just do it again right after that go and get another code???? (like 3+ total codes)
Yes like another code that you bought. Not the same code u did it with.

+Rep if i helped

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may do it more than one time; however, you must

a)not use the code they supplied you with on the first time you called (your new code)
b)use two different accounts to get the code out of them. You can then redeem the code on any account you'd like.

M

Moe Vs WORLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they told me to go to the store and get a refund...gaaaaaaaaayyyyy

can you make a more detailed tut

Top Bottom
Login
Register