• Thread starter Chrskyes
  • Start date
  • Views 26,312
C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[The text originally here was been edited&&erased due to the discontinuation of this tutorial. :huh: ]

Sixen

Sixen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this once with a 3 month, they said that it was already activated and there was nothing they could do. Might be different with points though, and yeah you don't need a "Friend" just make a silver account or something.

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[The text originally here was been edited&&erased due to the discontinuation of this tutorial. :huh: ]

ProjectDefy

ProjectDefy

Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
If you give them all your friends information, couldn't they do something to your friend since you make it seem like he stole your points?

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Or if you have 2 xbox's (like me) and 2 accounts (like everybody with an xbox) and some fake info you'd be set

A

ajhockey88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
instead of giving your freinds information awway... do you think this can be done on a second gold account you own?

F

FREESTYLEkill3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Great tutorial, I will be testing this out tomorrow (when it's not midnight over here xD). I will post results, but by everyone elses results, I'm sure it will work!:thumbup:

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Chrskyes said:
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Just remember to hit thanks, as I am pretty new. Also, you can use any information you want as long as it isn't in any way associated with the gamertag you redeemed the code on in step 2. :biggrin:
Since your new I'll be nice about this. Don't EVER ask for thanks. That's the #1 way NOT to get it.

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone I've been looking into ways to make this easier and think i got something.

I think it would be much easier to make an account for Games For windows Live, with some legit looking data(Name, country, etc), and a few days later do this and be this person instead of being a friend.
This way you have all the data you will need and wont need a friends data.

C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

A

ajhockey88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zyphur said:
Hey everyone I've been looking into ways to make this easier and think i got something.

I think it would be much easier to make an account for Games For windows Live, with some legit looking data(Name, country, etc), and a few days later do this and be this person instead of being a friend.
This way you have all the data you will need and wont need a friends data.

wait, what exactly does this mean? Can i just use my other gold account that's on my xbox? i have 2 gold accounts...

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ajhockey88 said:
wait, what exactly does this mean? Can i just use my other gold account that's on my xbox? i have 2 gold accounts...
You can use it if it doesnt have the same info as your main.
GFWL is the title of the PC gaming section of XBL and you can play with a silver account and use MSP all the same.

A

ajhockey88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zyphur said:
You can use it if it doesnt have the same info as your main.
GFWL is the title of the PC gaming section of XBL and you can play with a silver account and use MSP all the same.

so what you are saying is, i can use my secondary account as long as it doesn't have the same info as my main? what does pc gaming have to do with this?

S

sacapoon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked with me not too long ago actually but with a 12-month gold live.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
JONBLEACH said:
So u dont redeem the MSP card yet until they send u another, because even if u redeem it on yur main account they will see u got it on yours???? im confused

You redeem your MSP on your main account. You call and pretend to be your friend. You give them your friends info and the code you redeemed on YOUR account. They tell you it has been redeemed. You say, "I know that's why I'm calling." They send a code to your friend. Your friend gives the code to you. You give thanks to Chrskyes. Very simple.

Top Bottom
Login
Register