Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Double XP - Headquarters partners?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by AzzidReign, Jul 3, 2009 with 3 replies and 314 views.

1. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Send $100k USD to my paypal for mods. Not joking. Administrator

Ratings:
    I'm looking for people that are good. I'm the only one to ever go positive 90% of the time that I join into a game by myself so I need people that have a decent K/D ratio.

It would also be nice to have a good sniper for the larger maps.

If you are interested, send a FR to AzzidReign. If my FL is full, just message me and I'm sure I can find someone to remove.

If you are bad and you join, expect to be booted and removed from my FL. I don't like to play with BK's.

Ok...so as I posted just a lil bit ago...I just had a f*cking noob on my team that went 4 and 28. That was just 1 of the noobs. There was another one that went 8 and 31. There were others a lil better than that, but that was pretty much how my whole team was...

2. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Oh, cmon...there aint no nubes on this site..lol.

I'm jonsin to play some mm'ing. I need to buy a new controller, for my left trigger is toasted, therefore immposible for me to play a 'real' game.:thumbdown:

You guys do any good ranking?

3. Brimhaven

Brimhaven Newbie

Ratings:
    I can play.. i usally go possitive.. My best hq score was about 72 kills and like 28-35 deaths. But im meh. (really good with the BAR though):w00t:

4. WizzBang

WizzBang Newbie

Ratings:
    wish I woulda caught this earlier =\
    im ranked 1100 or so in HQ and almost never lose. working 3rd shift now this week but will add you and we should be ok :smile: