Discussion Double xp from mtn dew

• Thread starter xCoDxKiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 642
xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
So today I had work and they had me stock the cooler and im not saying where i work so dnt ask. But I had to stock the mtn dew cause it was low and it was the double xp so I thought y not take soem of the codes haah before i put them up i took 16 codes and i work 2morrow might try maybe I will give some codes away to my fellow 7siners cause I <3 you guys haha.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I might post some codes I will have to see if they will let me stock the cooler.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I might either do a giveaway or just put the codes and see who takes them first haha.

labyrinth248

labyrinth248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PM me with some dude! On the other hand, I feel bad because are you just openeing the caps then screwing them back on then stocking the cooler? What if someone buys one of the dews and its flat?

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
PM me with some dude! On the other hand, I feel bad because are you just openeing the caps then screwing them back on then stocking the cooler? What if someone buys one of the dews and its flat?
Who cares about the soda? I personally would just buy codes if they sold them alone.

labyrinth248

labyrinth248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares about the soda? I personally would just buy codes if they sold them alone.

I also would buy just for the code, but some people dont even know about the codes and just want the soda. Those are the people I feel bad for...

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not pming anyone i posted 2 on a thread haha. I give everyone a chance.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I will either pm some people with a code or do a giveaway people are leechers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register