• Views 844
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Double Weapon XP is happening tomorrow(Friday 3/4) 10 AM PST to Monday 3/7 same time. I'm mad I wanted double crypto or regular double xp.

Zerk II

Zerk II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose it's good if you're trying to get weapon xp for, say, snipers since it can take a while to get through them when trying to get challenges done. Or if you accidentally prestiged a weapon you did not mean to, like myself. But I would much prefer double cryptokeys to make an appearance again.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose it's good if you're trying to get weapon xp for, say, snipers since it can take a while to get through them when trying to get challenges done. Or if you accidentally prestiged a weapon you did not mean to, like myself. But I would much prefer double cryptokeys to make an appearance again.
I agree

Had all my guns maxed out last double weapon XP. Ugh.
Me too man me too -_- I mean I know they had it last week but I'm so close to being Prestige Master plus we just got the maps on Xbox... Hopefully they change their mind last minute and add in double crypto or XP

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh nice D:woot:uble Weapon XP too bad its not a mix with crypto keys

D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell ya! Can't wait to get on later. Thanks for the info dude

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Was hoping for double XP myself. Since Black Ops 2, I'll wait until those weekends to go hard as hell and prestige a time or 2. I'm grinding for dark matter now so this is a little useless because I've finished SMGs, Assault Rifles, Launchers, and Shotguns.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Was hoping for double XP myself. Since Black Ops 2, I'll wait until those weekends to go hard as hell and prestige a time or 2. I'm grinding for dark matter now so this is a little useless because I've finished SMGs, Assault Rifles, Launchers, and Shotguns.
Yeah so many people have been beggin for double XP or Cryptokeys if you check their Instagram. I hope they change it last minute... I don't care about Dark Matter that much I just play the game and use the guns I do good with.

Zerk II

Zerk II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah so many people have been beggin for double XP or Cryptokeys if you check their Instagram. I hope they change it last minute... I don't care about Dark Matter that much I just play the game and use the guns I do good with.

You say that until you have it on your guns lol, I'm trying to see what dark matter looks like on the iron jim, almost there.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
You say that until you have it on your guns lol
Nah maybe when I was like 14 I would care lol. It's overrated IMO. I never even got a diamond weapon in Black Ops 2. All gold guns in Cod4 was a lot more badass that's the only cool camos I ever got in Call of Duty.
I'm 9th prestige right now in Bo3 and not one class of guns is Diamond. Idgaf lol.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I first got on I thought it said double XP. :/

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish it was just double xp or crypto key weekend, weapon xp doesn't serve a purpose to me.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly been playing for a bit this weekend and I really enjoy it. Granted it doesn't give out XP like double XP but it helped me max out a lot of weapons that are a pain in the butt(Marshall,CrossBow and Butterfly Knife) plus with other weapons I use a lot I just prestiges them and got XP off them. With a lvl 1 weapon and a good game I still average around 16k-20k a game so I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom
Login
Register