Working Double Issi sell price to 3.6 million

Undisputed Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Founder=Undisputed Gamer

DISCLAIMER
- I don't know if there will be consequences for this.
(None for now)
- After duping 1 car sale price on duped car went to 3.8 mil and original drop to 3.4( might wanna watch that)
-Not tested on ps4
What you will need
-FCR1000
- fully upgraded issi custom( NEEDS TO BE DUPED SO PRICE IS LOCKED IN ON PARTS VALUE ONLY)
-1 dulexo
- arena workshop
-CUSTOM PLATES

1. Bring FCR1000 into modshop and exit vehicle
2. Get on vehicle and press pause, get back on, if you have options skip to step 4
3. Get off bike and launch a simeon requested job then quit, should have options back
4. Get onto bike and hold pause(tricky part, takes a while to hit) press right dpad then left dpad then let go of pause
5. Press pause again quickly(should have options to upgrade while getting off bike, if not jump on and restart from step 4)
6. Quickly spam A to upgrade to a FCR1000 custom while getting off the bike(Nothing will happen)
7. Check bank to make sure it spent the money(if it did go to step 8 if not return to step 4)
8. Return bike to storage
9. Swap issi spot for dulexo spot(nothing will change)
10. Get in issi and bring it inside arena workshop
11. Sell issi
12. Once sold find a new session
-Once in the new session your original issi will be in arena worth 3.6 million,(might be able to get higher with upgraded dulexo)
IF PRICE DOESN'T CHANGE TO 3.6 MIL USE CUSTOM PLATES AND DO IT AGAIN, not using it will cause the game to think it's a dirty dupe.

Last edited:

Undisputed Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you put a video in your thread or reply me by a video because I do Glitches with videos better than steps thx
If someone makes one i will but personally i cannot. Also R* might get upset with this 1 so gonna ask to post their video first as it will likely get copyright striked.

A GTA Player

Reaction score
I accidentally got this while trying to merge like a week ago. Couldn't remember the steps tho. Good find!

MLOOK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then the wipes will come I wouldn’t do this. Considering u will one hit a sell limit or two since r* is on there **** u may just get money wiped or better yet banned
Im not worried about money wipe i just wanna do it & make a vid

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do all Solo Glitch or massive dupe glitch where need to take a rh8 , instead to use a Rh8 use a buyed deluxo or 1 from sptomp , and you have you issi with 3.8 milions , no sense , if u dupe the issy with 3.8 the copy will be 1.8 milions

Undisputed Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only bad thing that the price drops to 1.8 on issei
After duping the issi, the duped issi sold for 3.8 and the original went to 3.4mil
Post automatically merged:

do all Solo Glitch or massive dupe glitch where need to take a rh8 , instead to use a Rh8 use a buyed deluxo or 1 from sptomp , and you have you issi with 3.8 milions , no sense , if u dupe the issy with 3.8 the copy will be 1.8 milions
Read everything, i did dupe it, dupe sold for 3, to get it so it doesn't revert, simply use a duped issi that only sells for parts. That should fix your problem if not do it again, PUTTING CUSTOM PLATES ON, or it will act like a dirty dupe. Need a issi that only sells for parts though

Last edited:

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been around for awhile now. I sold one for 3.6 & 3.8 million back in July. Just realize that no car in the game sells 4 this much so I might b flagged on R* side... Idk. But I still have a 3.8 million Issi in my CEO office!! B careful selling these. Just keep 4 show or a real rainy day. ?

Billar

Reaction score
I managed to glitch one for 3.8 mil but i can’t glitch another issi to be over 3 mil

jtet37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the insurance cost? Is the max locked at 20k? Could be good to troll people, get Moc cab to tank missiles, splash damage destroys car

FCWGM

Reaction score
Is there A better explanation somewhere else like a video
what does he mean by options I’m on ps4

Top Bottom