• Thread starter A E I 0wnz U
  • Start date
  • Views 6,206
A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First I don't know if this was foun by me or not, but I haven't seen any other tutorials so I'm posting it as done by me.

Okay this glitch is for crazy care package glitching. And I mean crazy.

For this glitch tutorial Im going to call care package 1, CP1, and care package 2, CP2.

1. What your going to have to do is get 2 care packages. Once you have two, go to a secluded place and a place that is easily defendable because you don't want your care packages to get stolen.

2. With CP1 you are going NOT going to do the care package glitch. Instead you are just going to call it in normally. As soon as you call it in do the care package glitch with CP2 and call it in in the same area as CP1.

3. By the time you finished the called in CP2, CP1 should of already landed. Pick it up and use what ever it is and voil, another care package! By this time CP2 should of just landed. Do the care package glitch with the CP in your invetory and call it in and then go pick up CP2 and use it. Another care package will be in your inventory and your other care package should be on it's way.

4. Just keep doing this over again, and after practice you get a care package ever 2-5 seconds. This method will give you more care packages and is quicker then doing it with emergency air drops. And does not require an 8 killstreak.

...profit?

I've been doing this like crazy and I just keep calling in kill streak after killstreak. I get care packages about every 2 seconds.

Sorry there is no video for a better tutorial but I don't have a HD capture card. If anyone wants to capture this pm me and I can do it for you guys.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut thank you I will have to go try this. And does the rewards count towards challenges?

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just simple Calling in care packages and picking up another so you can do the glitch again >.>

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No it is not if you would have read this way only takes about 2 seconds per care package. And you do not have to constantly do the care package glitch over and over.

A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much... But I haven't seen another tut so I thought I'd make one... This method is much faster than the original though..
I usually get kicked of the server for doing it so fast... 1/5 times while I'm doing it I'll get disconnected from host. This only happens when I do the glitch andi have open connections

Godly Modly said:
No it is not if you would have read this way only takes about 2 seconds per care package. And you do not have to constantly do the care package glitch over and over.

Actually you do, if you see step 4 it is repeat step 2-3 which means you have to continuosly do the glitch. Which is why time for the packages ranges from 2-5 seconds or how fast you can do the glitch

S

Sparx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The same result can be achieved through One Man Army. Pro helps alot, but if you use One Man Army after calling in your first care package, you'll get another, therefore being able to do 2 at a time.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just a way to continuously have care packages to pick up without waiting.

A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparx said:
The same result can be achieved through One Man Army. Pro helps alot, but if you use One Man Army after calling in your first care package, you'll get another, therefore being able to do 2 at a time.

One man army would be longer time inbetween. This would be faster if your good at the glitch

Is a mod going to put this in glitches?

X

xMoB GReeNFLaGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparx said:

So could you just get 2 classes with one man army and keep switching?

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xMoB GReeNFLaGx said:

You only need 1 class with one man army... and you just keep oma'ing to it... MUCH faster...

-Erik

D

dmilne25

Reaction score
Sin$
xMoB GReeNFLaGx said:

You only need one, just keep selecting it on the one man army screen

A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dmilne25 said:
You only need one, just keep selecting it on the one man army screen

This is faster than that. Because that requires 2.5 seconds after picking up and using the kill streak to get another package.
This methods all you have to do is use your kill streak, throw a package and pick up another.
Seeing as it takes about 1-1.5 seconds to do the CP glitch and another .5 sec to pick up your package, it is faster compared to the possible 3-3.5 seconds using OMA with the time of picking up the package included.

RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't listen to this ignorant person. This takes the same amount of time as an Emergency Airdrop takes.

1. Make a class with OMA (Must be Pro)
2. Get a Care Package
3. Do the Care Package glitch
4. Use OMAP four times doing the Care Package glitch in between each class change
5. Pick up all the Care Packages using them in between picking them up
6. ?????
7. Steal this noobs profit

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
CAn someone post a video tut and also thanks for this i will try it

A

A E I 0wnz U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RollinThatDice said:
Don't listen to this ignorant person. This takes the same amount of time as an Emergency Airdrop takes.

1. Make a class with OMA (Must be Pro)
2. Get a Care Package
3. Do the Care Package glitch
4. Use OMAP four times doing the Care Package glitch in between each class change
5. Pick up all the Care Packages using them in between picking them up
6. ?????
7. Steal this noobs profit

Okay first.
Doing ^ would mean that a few care packages are open to noobs on the team who are just going to Jack them meaning you won't always get 4 and your going to be pissed often.

Second you can't use 2 kill streaks at once meaning that it doesn't matter how many are on the ground but the time inbetween which is way faster with my method.

Third not all people can get 8 kill streaks esecially without a secondary weapon or the perk one of their choice.

If anyone wants to capture I can prove that this is much faster then the method ^.

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A E I 0wnz U said:
Okay first.
Doing ^ would mean that a few care packages are open to noobs on the team who are just going to Jack them meaning you won't always get 4 and your going to be pissed often.

Second you can't use 2 kill streaks at once meaning that it doesn't matter how many are on the ground but the time inbetween which is way faster with my method.

Third not all people can get 8 kill streaks esecially without a secondary weapon or the perk one of their choice.

If anyone wants to capture I can prove that this is much faster then the method ^.

You can get your 8 kill streak, die, and then switch to a class with OMA... that is what I do... I use Pred, Prec, Emer... And I normally can start calling my airdrops in after the first 2 minutes...

-Erik

A

addictedgmr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do the OMA way and can usually get 2 care packages out easily at one time.
By that I mean I do teh glitch OMA and do the glitch again and have the marker already out before the first package even arrives...
That is what you say the advantage of doing it your way is
My way has one big advantage over yours though, you need 2 CP and I only need 1.
So while you are trying to rack up those last 4 kills, I will be dropping Harriers, Helicopters, and stealth bombers all over you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register