What's new

PC DOTA 2 The International 2018 Main Stage Begins Today!

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The group stages have ended. Team Liquid takes the lead and Pain Gaming goes home! Here are the final standings of group stage:

Dk7Yz_-UUAAG5Ik.jpg

The International 2018 Main Event Bracket. #TI8

Dk7uyGNUYAA7FaY.jpg

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I have been away for few days, got really sick. Here are the updates, till today( Main event day 4)
The prize pool is now 25 million+ USD!

Main event day 1:

DlHV-VZXgAA2uk2.jpg

As expected day 1 of the main event was crazy. We saw Winstrike knocking out Newbee. While LGD pushed VP to lower bracket!

Main event day 2:

DlNJk7hWsAEMh5v.jpg

Day 2 made many fans sad as SEA was completely wiped out from the The International.

Main event day 3:

DlRpmnuXsAAAXq3.jpg

Day 3 had the biggest plot twist of all! EG and Team Liquid, both favorite to many DOTA fans across the globe were knocked out to lower bracket. LGD defeated Liquid 2-0 , while OG took out EG with a 2-1 score.

Gonna start watching day 4 now and update as soon as I am done with it!

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the TI is done and dusted, the results were quite unexpected. At the final day EG and LGD fought for a seat at the grand finals, where EG was completely wiped out by LGD (0-2). I was personally supporting EG against LGD, EG tried to rush the games and were completely dominated by LGD.

However the grand final between OG and LGD was a complete shocker! Many thought LGD would take a clean win but OG fought back hard and WON THE INTERNATIONAL 8. Here is quick recap of all the matches!

Dlfqg7bW4AAOn2P.jpg:large

DlgWBUxUUAAanYL.jpg

Top Bottom