Not open for further replies.
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
25ui713.png

That is right, you are reading this correctly. On July 18th-22nd at 12pm EDT, DOTA International's will be shown on ESPN3 to watch Professional Gamer's battle for the prize of $10 Million! You may also get a preview of the Final Championship Match to air on ESPN2 on Sunday at 8:30 Pacific. On July 17th, Valve announced that the full coverage of DOTA 2 International's Championship will be aired on ESPN. You may also watch on ESPN's website or on their Mobile Application.

Watch ESPN Website: Click!
Watch ESPN App for iOS: Click!
Watch ESPN App for Android: Click!
Watch ESPN App for Windows: Click!

ESPN will be streaming the DOTA 2 International's Championship will stream on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox ONE, Chromecast, & Roku. Valve stated that the collaboration has gone extremely well with ESPN, as Erik Johnson stated; "From the success of the Compendium to the collaboration with ESPN, this year's International really demonstrates how much competitive gaming has grown to rival traditional sports," "We believe the teams have also pushed to a new level of play this year and will further demonstrate the incredible advances made across this tournament since it first began three short years ago." I for one am very, very amazed by the success of competitive gaming to come this for. I hope for competitive gaming to become much bigger quickly through out ESPN and more.

You may also go to: http://www.dota2.com/ for more information!
More information on the Prize Pool: http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/

What is your thoughts on the DOTA 2 International's Championship being aired on ESPN? What games would you like to see aired on ESPN and/or to become as big as the DOTA 2 International Championship Pool? How would you feel going into the final match knowing $10 million is on the line?

Source

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Pie Pie , thanks for the submission, but unfortunately this will not be promoted to the homepage.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom